What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Lots of blade choices for me today! If I take to long choosing one, I might forget what I needed to cut! :)
2J5ROeE.jpg

Thrilling Tribal Lock, Dean! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Your photo sent me on an internet search to see if I've missed out on that model for my Case chestnut CV collection! :thumbsup::thumbsup:;) Discontinued and out of stock in LOTS of places, but I finally found one in stock (and on sale). :cool:;)

- GT

Thank you, Gary. I'm glad to hear you were able to get a chestnut CV muskrat. :)

My Watch Pocket Knife this week is a Chinese Schrade 44OT Workmate:
View attachment 1266240

Big Knife this week is a 1967 Buck 110 a brother gave me a couple of years ago, after it spent years in his toolbox:
View attachment 1266241

Miscellaneous Knife this week is a naked Imperial jack I call the Silver Bullet (thanks, Dave):
View attachment 1266242

- GT

It is so great to get a knife from family, Gary; and that Buck 110 is a great one to have.

Thanks for the kind words, Steve & Jack & Dean & John. :)
Dean, the 897UH I'm carrying this week isn't the one you generously sent me, but here's a photo of the 2 that I unexpectedly got almost simultaneously. (I traded a flea market 34OT for the used Uncle Henry.)
View attachment 1266258

Your redbone 2-blade Barlow is immaculate, Dean! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

- GT

Thank you, Gary. I think you have surpassed me in the amount of 897UH knives you own. How many do you have now?

Viper Sowbelly

Arrived today via the most kind assistance of joeradza joeradza - very, very many thanks again, Alan :thumbsup::)

I really like the looks of those. Been considering one. Let us know what you think of it after you've used/carried it a while.

Back