What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thanks to all y'all for the great posts of recent and thanks for the kind comments on my sporadic posts. Further, apologies for my even more sporadic comments and compliments. I'll be better, I know. Have been battling sciatica (and I'm winning) while getting ready for a rabbit hunt this coming morning. I'm providing the lunch in the field and found out late that we have 4 extra guys. Am defrosting extra venison/cheese dogs as I post this. And contemplating six hours of traipsing after bunnies and beagles with my sciatic "friend".

Here's my prep. I'm totin' my Jarrett Fleming small game knife and a recently acquired Parker Frost "Mink" trapper:

yuYCIub.jpg

8OZF0CM.jpg

And totin' two 20's 'cause season's ending and I can.

When not prepping today, this is what I was totin' - a Winchester 1927 large lockback trapper, because it was fun.

SI43lxw.jpg

gte96GF.jpg

Here it is with a Case 048 Slim Line for perspective:

MQS0suQ.jpg

VINOng7.jpg

Will be back after the hunt.

- Stuart
Good luck, I haven't been out nearly as much as I should this year, there's nothing that soothes any ailment like beagle music though.

What a wonderful picture Gev; stunning!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you kindly good Sir!!!
Very special JJ :cool: :thumbsup:
Hope everyone is having a great weekend :) I've been over in York, with these two :) :thumbsup:

hAmOZCG.jpg

TwW36sH.jpg
Thank you Jack!!!
Marvelous pair of stag covered beauties for you today!;)
Always thankful for your kind words, JJ. A fine image of your superb German Stockman. Perfection.
Thank you very kindly, Harvey!!!
2019 Shot Show Ebony Case Bose Slimline Trapper
0A751394-D6AB-4FE3-A7AB-19724BE6B5FF_zpsxlx9cin5.jpeg
That's both a striking image and a spectacular knife!:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack. I know you're not that old! :D

Not quite! :D :thumbsup:

Cool pic Vince :D :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks to all y'all for the great posts of recent and thanks for the kind comments on my sporadic posts. Further, apologies for my even more sporadic comments and compliments. I'll be better, I know. Have been battling sciatica (and I'm winning) while getting ready for a rabbit hunt this coming morning. I'm providing the lunch in the field and found out late that we have 4 extra guys. Am defrosting extra venison/cheese dogs as I post this. And contemplating six hours of traipsing after bunnies and beagles with my sciatic "friend".

Here's my prep. I'm totin' my Gary Cunningham small game knife and a recently acquired Parker Frost "Mink" trapper:

yuYCIub.jpg

8OZF0CM.jpg

And totin' two 20's 'cause season's ending and I can.

When not prepping today, this is what I was totin' - a Winchester 1927 large lockback trapper, because it was fun.

SI43lxw.jpg

gte96GF.jpg

Here it is with a Case 048 Slim Line for perspective:

MQS0suQ.jpg

VINOng7.jpg

Will be back after the hunt.

- Stuart

Sorry to hear about the sciatica Stuart, and I hope you're still winning the battle my friend. Fine bunch of pics there :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack!!!
Marvelous pair of stag covered beauties for you today!;)

Thanks a lot JJ :) :thumbsup:

Today I'm going with a couple scouts from Imperial's first foray into BSA knives. :)

Very nice indeed :cool: :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :) :thumbsup:

vJ9Hk4F.jpg

CGTt2Xe.jpg

I've been carrying Schizoid Jack; I love this knife. But yesterday I switched to the little Case, because Schizoid was feeling bulky.
But wait, if I start carrying little knives because they're easier, where might it lead? And am I not accelerating my own senile enfeeblement?
Loom fixer today.

Back