What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thanks JJ, quality pair of Trappers there my friend :thumbsup:

Morning everyone, I've been out foraging this morning ;) Very quiet out, even in the well-stocked supermarket. Hope you're all doing OK, and keeping well :) Toting these three today, my Hartshead Barlow, a random Boker Copperhead, and my Enzo Elver :thumbsup:

EDIxee3.jpg

kM5wC6q.jpg

1bmyq9B.jpg
Thank you very kindly Jack!!!
It's about the same in this little coastal valley town in Southern CA, stocked and slow markets. :)
I've always been a big fan of a fixed blade to go along with folders! You have really put some outstanding groups of both together these past many days; very cool!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you Very Much JJ. Your duo is not only an excellent image, but it looks like Trapper Heaven.:thumbsup:
Thank you very much, Harvey!
nuff said...1-XL
6f24e625-13a6-42f9-b772-a1a52964dedf-jpeg.1313071

CDC221D9-597F-49DB-9CB2-B184434C579C_zps9gjsovhz.jpeg

Ari’s our 24/7 Social Distance Enforcer.
5171d745-1f4d-446b-8e45-56f67fb48684-jpeg.1313080
Really digging all three images; "nuff said" is perfect with Ari taking up the "rear guard!";):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wife and I took a walk this afternoon through a piece of the Croatan National Forest that comes out on the White Oak River. Cool and overcast afternoon, carried my Buck 501 with me. Saw one young family fishing on the bank, passed two other hikers in the woods - very few people about. OH
Buck-501-Esquire.jpg

Croatan-National-Forest-3-31-20.jpg

White-Oak-RIver-inland-3-31-20.jpg

Nice photos Bruce :thumbsup:

Excellent choice sir ;) :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack, and my apologies for the late acknowledgement.

These two for me today.

eo5fqAl.jpg

No worries Dylan :) Great red and black pairing today :) :thumbsup:

Thank you very kindly Jack!!!
It's about the same in this little coastal valley town in Southern CA, stocked and slow markets. :)
I've always been a big fan of a fixed blade to go along with folders! You have really put some outstanding groups of both together these past many days; very cool!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you very much, Harvey!

Really digging all three images; "nuff said" is perfect with Ari taking up the "rear guard!";):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many thanks my friend, I always carried a fixed blade as a boy, and it was certainly my most used knife :) :thumbsup:

Two GECs wearing wood for today. :)

Wonderful wood my friend, and thanks for reminding me what day it is! :D :thumbsup:

Morning everyone, hope you're all doing OK :) Being greedy again today ;) Hartshead Barlow, Dutch Army Knife, Mini-Skrama :) :thumbsup:

haqmZJF.jpg

9YP1llV.jpg

VOwDKKG.jpg

Back