What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Well we’re shelter in place now! :( Pam’s employer is an essential business so she’s still working her alternating schedule of home and the office. I’ve been busy working in the yard most of the day. :thumbsup: I’ve got my shower and helped with cooking supper. :thumbsup: Now I’ve finally kicked back and took some time to check out what I’ve missed here so far today! :cool: I had “Biscuit” in my pocket while I was working in the yard. And now I’ve added my 2018 Guardians Ebony SFO to take me through the evening. I hope everyone will be careful and stay safe out there! :thumbsup: :)

48759009277_b5b41660f6_o_d.jpg

32719892067_46c4e97c84_o_d.jpg

Shelter at home doesn’t mean we can’t still eat well! :thumbsup: :D

49732861097_4c3c4abcb9_o_d.jpg

Thought I'd tote couple Schrades for today. :)
Thank you JJ. Your pair of Schrade are not only “Everlasting Sharp,” but everlastingly Cool. Great details. Fine image, too. So is the Father/Son portrait of your Bull Buster and Stockman.

@Amir Fleschwund - Gumfuddy. What a great word. Now I can’t stop saying it either.:) The wooden cover on your Hawkbill is so nicely vintage looking.

Many thanks JJ, a dynamic duo for you today, cute KK Stockman :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope everyone is doing OK :thumbsup: Carrying these 3 today, Boker Stockman, Hartshead Barlow, and a Boker Plus/Tom Krein Pocket Bowie :thumbsup:

IjG4OHR.jpg

MGqtaLN.jpg

k6Cj4r7.jpg
Thanks Jack!!! You have certainly been staying well prepared with your excellent daily totes; that may be a "pocket bowie" but I'm sure it's good for some pretty serious cutting!
Thank you JJ. Your pair of Schrade are not only “Everlasting Sharp,” but everlastingly Cool. Great details. Fine image, too. So is the Father/Son portrait of your Bull Buster and Stockman.
Thanks for the kind words, Harvey!!! I like the "father/son" descriptor of that pair as well as Jack's "cute" for that "lil fella" KK. :)
6796bc5c-89cd-4016-b90c-ad907fb3bb8b-jpeg.1315135

Bfs Buck.
e1bd999c-b196-4e9b-8d72-df9e9614ef2f-jpeg.1315136
More marvelous photography by you today! You really have a great eye for bringing out the choice covers on both of your cutlery beauties!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back