What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

An excellent tote deserves some great music and Brubeck's "Take Five" is hard to beat (had a listen after I saw your pic!):D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks, JJ! It's a great album.

By the way, I think you consistently have some the the best knives posted on this thread, and nicely posed.

I'm honored that you shared it with us Jeff! God Bless! :)

Very cool honoring of your son Jeff! Thanks so much for sharing that. Hoping you guys have a productive day on the farm!

The honor belongs to those who volunteered to serve. :thumbsup:

Jon, after +-40 years in the business/busyness world, getting the knees of my Wranglers dirty, and compost under my fingernails is a beautiful thing.:D

So happy it's raining here today. Glad to get fertilizer on the yard yesterday, just in time. So far this month we have only gotten .001" of rain and June is traditionally the wettest month of the year.

New to me Viper in stag cut bone. Hope ya'll have a golden day!

GEC47StagcutboneViper-1.jpg

Thought I'd go for some "surf and turf" for Friday. :)
Thank you kindly, JJ. What a cool knife that Winchester is. Great jigging and details on the other. Your compositions, working with all the blades are fabulous.

Spectacular sculpting.
Many thanks, Stuart.

Thank you Harvey, wonderful photo of your Joseph Rodgers Lamb :) :thumbsup:
Thank you my friend.

Carrying a large ebony Lambsfoot today, and an Old Friend in the form of a Texas Jack :) :thumbsup:
Lovely pair today. That Case is sweet.

I'm feeling great so in the pocket goes my HHB.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Great image, Bill. Of course you have a beautiful subject to work with.:thumbsup:

Thi
So happy it's raining here today. Glad to get fertilizer on the yard yesterday, just in time. So far this month we have only gotten .001" of rain and June is traditionally the wettest month of the year.

New to me Viper in stag cut bone. Hope ya'll have a golden day!

GEC47StagcutboneViper-1.jpg
[/QUOTE
This one really caught my attention today! Beautiful knife!

I salute your Flag Day carries, especially the SAKs, Dean and LT! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

- GT

Thank you, Gary! :)

Sowbelly Stockman this week is a Chinese Imperial with cracked ice covers:
View attachment 1361477

Regular Stockman this week is a Buck 371, the Chinese version of the 301 (thanks, Randy):
View attachment 1361478

Budget Canoe this week is a carbon steel Rough Rider:
View attachment 1361479

Premium Canoe is a Schrade-Wostenholm I*XL stag canoe (thanks for the GAW, @cchu518):
View attachment 1361484

- GT

You have a good-looking group of Stockman and Canoe knives this week, Gary. :thumbsup::thumbsup: I particularly like the Cracked Ice Sowbelly. :)

Thanks Jeff :) I never take pics with my cell-phone! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks Stuart :D :thumbsup:

Nicely paired :cool: :thumbsup:

Thank you Harvey, wonderful photo of your Joseph Rodgers Lamb :) :thumbsup:

Hope you had a nice hike Dean, great pic :thumbsup:

It made me laugh :D :thumbsup:

Thanks pal :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Gary :) :thumbsup:

Interesting quartet, particularly the Schrade-Wostenholm Canoe :) Colourful patina forming on that RR carbon steel :cool: :thumbsup:

Thank you kindly JJ :) :thumbsup:

Very good! :D O

Morning folks, hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend :) Carrying a large ebony Lambsfoot today, and an Old Friend in the form of a Texas Jack :) :thumbsup:

BuKGcQS.jpg

TYhgXAu.jpg

Very nice, Travis!

Old Engineer Old Engineer , and r8shell r8shell ~ thanks for giving some life and purpose to those fine old jacks!
You are welcome my friend . These old knives just want to prove that they still have some work that they can do . I still have this Old Guy in my pocket even today . It cut the small amount of Asparagus and I just like to have him around .

Take care my friend . Stay safe in this heat .
Harry

Back