What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Joey, I must’ve missed what happened, but I hope you heal up soon. Besides, I don’t think that Cobra is an automatic:cool:
Lol no it’s not! I actually can’t drive anything right now. I had bunion removed on my right foot. Doing left foot Wednesday. Hoping to drive my mustang in 3 weeks. But the cobra is stuck in the shop for at least 2 more months.

Last edited:
Schrade 5OT.
t65dai3.jpg

D79288DF-1845-40D6-9732-A7F29415DDD6.jpeg
Well, after fixing two flats on the tractor yesterday I got things wrapped up and in the shed just in time. Got a quarter inch of rain, could use a bit more, but that’s not me complaining!
The little ruler above is for digging and measuring seed depth, sparing my knife from the task!
I think this is the last day with the Abilene, I was feeling envious of Jack Black Jack Black 66 this morning and now have the urge to jump back into a smaller stockman. Very cool sir:cool:

View attachment 1557191
Well, after fixing two flats on the tractor yesterday I got things wrapped up and in the shed just in time. Got a quarter inch of rain, could use a bit more, but that’s not me complaining!
The little ruler above is for digging and measuring seed depth, sparing my knife from the task!
I think this is the last day with the Abilene, I was feeling envious of Jack Black Jack Black 66 this morning and now have the urge to jump back into a smaller stockman. Very cool sir:cool:
Nice 81! You don’t see people posting them too often anymore. I still lust after a copperhead one. I’d trade my Mardi Gras one for it lol. Keep using her!

Back