What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

We're housebound for the weekend and for tomorrow too. Since only light chores are likely to come up, yesterday I picked out an old Camillus 72Y Whittler to carry. Today it's an old Imperial Easy Open Jack with jigged green bone covers from the 1932 - 1956 period.

1621182932431.png
1621182986757.png

Glad those folders are working out for you Rachel :) I don't use my twin Pruner often, but when I do it's a knife I like a lot. Nice patina on the big Lamb :cool:
I don't use it often either, but it just feels right to have a pruner when doing garden chores. It's a very handy size and does a great job opening bags of potting soil.
Still a superb pair!!
Once you pointed out the swans on B BrotherJim 's knife, I could see them. I like that "Swan Lake" interpretation - so balletic and Tchaikovskian!
:):thumbsup:

It's a rainy Sunday, so I should do a few inside chores. Or I'll just relax; I haven't decided yet.
UfTCruj.jpg

Many thanks JJ, the TL-29 came in handy :) That's a useful-looking pair you have there too :cool: :) :thumbsup:
Thanks a lot, Jack!!!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend :) My Sunday totes are one of my Damascus Lambsfoot SFOs, and a Case Stockman :thumbsup:

mTZfzps.jpg

CSn1Dfr.jpg
You have a mighty fine pairing, today; your Damascus Lamb is certainly a handsome "Sunday-go-to-meeting" tote! 😁 :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Very nice Jim B BrotherJim but you know you should have gotten two. It won't be long before you outgrow this one and will need another.;)
THAT is the truth, ED :D
Already, all my knives will not fit in that chest LOL ... well, all the folders do (barely) but not quite all the fixed blades and sheaths. No way. ... need another chest HA !!!

Last edited:
Back