What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Mustang and a Camillus cattle knife

OnxyBNf.jpg

For the last 20 years or so I've alternated going to a dentist and a periodontist every three months. I just came from the periodontist and he wants to do mean and nasty things to me later this year. I was a little depressed about it. Then I read your post... and I'll just say its worth all the trouble to try and keep my own teeth.
Sounds like you're at the end of the ordeal (or at least this ordeal). Good luck with the new choppers 😬
Thanks Mike and good luck along your dental journey. Still about a month before my snap-in denture adventure is fully completed, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Mandatory masks in public have been a blessing LOL. And so glad to finally be done with my natural teeth that had cost me tens of thousands and been troublesome since I was 2yrs old.
At one time, all my teeth were crowns and after 30yrs, I even had to pay to have all those redone.
A lifetime of dental issues and problems are enough for one lifetime. Shoot

Last edited:
2021 Forum knife's little brother? ;):thumbsup:
Hope so buddy ;) :D :thumbsup:
My Wooden Wednesday Totes...
Gorgeous pairing John, I'm so glad you hung onto that Albers :cool: :thumbsup:
Yes! Smooth Bone is a fantastic choice!

I'll switch to it tomorrow, perhaps, but for Wooden Wednesday:
9o8khcJ.jpg
Thanks Rachel, hoping to be carrying more of it ;) Two solid workers my friend, my twin Pruner is due some pocket time :) :thumbsup:
Certainly a pair of super cool beauties, Jack; awesome covers, especially that SMOOTH IVORY BONE! 😁 :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The stag covers on your IXL-Schrade are amazing!!! :oops:😁:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks a lot JJ, the IXL-Schrade was gifted to me by one of Joseph Rodgers last cutlers in 1981 :) I passed it on to my friend Stephen Old & In The Way Old & In The Way a couple of years back :) Hope he carries it from time to time :thumbsup:
View attachment 1579429View attachment 1579430
Stay Kool this afternoon all... up here it’s like Crazy HOT:mad::thumbsup::thumbsup: (couldn’t find a better emoji)
Some incredible jigging there :cool: What a knife :thumbsup:
Muck and mammoth indeed Smudge! :D Very handsome knife :thumbsup:
Today I'm toting a couple GEC's with a nice assortment of blades/implements; a redbone 62 and a osage wood covered 29. :)
Looks like you have everything covered with those two stunning stalwarts JJ :cool: :thumbsup:

Back