What were your knife purchases in the last 30 days.

In the last 30-days, I have purchased a GEC #65 Ben Hogan, Dozier K-28, and Condor Pack Golok.

just got these 2 today. :D

CameraZOOM-20120618195051014.jpg

Scrapyyard Scrap Max
Busse Magnum Bear Cub yellow/black
Busse Satin Battle Mistress yellow/black g10
Scrapyard 311
Emerson CQC-7
ZT0561
Multiple Buck 110s
BanTang BT4

Dozier K-16 Yukon Pro Skinner / Amber Stag
Dozier "Custom Drop Point" / African Blackwood
3-8.jpg

1-9.jpg

i picked up a black/satin finished spyderco military and a sharpmaker with the ultra fine stones. sadly it will be my last blade for a while. i might pick up a leatherman supertool 300 and a few sak's but i doubt it

I got a few more to add. In the past day I bought

Protech Integrity
Southern Grind bad monkey
And yes, the Vecp

protech-tr-3-manual-integrity-folder-custom-7725sw.jpg

18c868bb.jpg

9e1ad138.jpg

I started reading this thread and had a slack jaw after that huge list, so I decided it'd be safer to skip the other 12 pages and just say that I've bought:

A Benchmade 551 Griptilian
Spyderco Tenacious
and if accessories count, I ordered a DMT Diafold EF/EEF which should be here in a couple days

I plan on owning an Opinel (6 or 8) and POSSIBLY a Sanrenmu if I can get over how close their designs are to other makers... I hate buying rip-offs...

Spyderco s90v military
Strider 3v SnG
Strider custom DDC M4 SnG
Strider custom DDC Zwear SMF
Spyderco M4 Manix 2
Strider DGG SMF with the PVD DLC coating CPM-154
and about 5 peices of Starlingear bling
Lifters leather SnG sheath for Lego style

That is one hell of a long list... I am new to knives myself (only been interested in them and investing for about a year) so I'm not sure how extreme that is but I'd say any list that I have to scroll through on my phone is more than apeshit...

I've bought a BK11, a BK16, and a few Moras as well as another BK2 just to have a fresh one I like it that much.

Ones to come hopefully in the next 30: Kabar Cutlass or Kukri, a BHK Woodsman Pro, and I am definitely in the market for an affordable bush knife to replace my Moras. I love my Moras, they are amazing knives so don't destroy me for this next comment but I want to start getting away from the plastic ones and more into the knives you can really sit back and look at and be proud of... I've even thought about trying to make my own in the next month... PM with any suggestions or links for type of bush knife.

Back