What will be the next color choice?

It is great to have a BK&T forum!

What color of knives would you like to have next? Is it going to be Desert Tan or Olive Drab? What about digi camo that seems to be popular lately? Two tones for the blade and handle?

I would really like to see a OD blade with a black handle. Simple and business like.

Thanks!

I think RAT Cutlery has it right...OD blades with blaze orange G10 handle slabs! I would love to get a Campanion like that. Hard to lose in the woods, that is the way to go.

I am hoping they at least release Micarta handles to retrofit the Beckers, as they had available during the Camillus days. :thumbup:

Anything but black, hopefully a OD blade with a tan or blaze handle

I would like some Blaze Orange of neon yellow handles to be available seperately. I like the Eagle-style sheaths much better than the Kydex ones.

Hey Guys....

Thanks for bringing this up.....We have been concentrating on getting the first production out and have not given this a thought...Sooo.I am listening to you guys and thinking (sort of---I have a head cold and the impacted fluids make thinking and breathing similtaneously more difficult than usual)....Personally, I LOVE OD and coyote brown.....One thing for sure the titty pink that Camillus THOUGHT was coyote brown will NEVER grace another Becker blade....I never got color samples when that went down and I would rather have them in puce or bureaucrat green.......Jeff Randal has a very good point (and you too Fudo) about very high vis handle scales....Aesthetically they drive me around the bend,or, as my so called friends might point out, FURTHER around the bend.....For those of us who do not play adult hide and seek with deadly weapons hi-vis just about everything really really does make sense..BUT...BUT...BUT...

Gonna say goodnight guys...Be Safe....

All Best...

ethan

Ethan the OD & Orange G10 was very hard push from me and constant communication with Jeff on the RC's... I love 'em....Glad Jeff listened...`

Back