What will be your first CRK knife purchase in 2013?

I already bought the CRK I originally intended to buy 2013 last year. A large 21 (micarta as it turned out). So, probably no new CRKs for me this year.

My first CRK purchase of 2013 will be my first CRK purchase period. Hopefully in March.

Got to see what all the fuss is about.

Mine was a small Insigno bought over at the Exchange. Also bought a plain 21. Sold my Sebenzas last year and I guess I couldn't live without them.

7cb27f906c2011e2bfbf22000a9f1935_7.jpg

So far nothing for me either:( I rely on plown snow for my CRK's in the winter but there hasn't been any this year, and I just got a call from Heather yesterday saying my 25 is ready:eek: Thankfully she is so nice and gave me a week to come up with the funds. It looks like I might be selling a Seb or Umnum afterall:(. I was afraid this and now don't know what to do!!

Not just my first of 2013, my first ever. And thanks sincerely to an awesome member (jleephoto) for an incredible adoption process. Thank you very much James.

IMG_9738_zps8bcb22a4.jpg

IMG_2281_zpsbed466fa.jpg

IMG_5139_zpscc87a01f.jpg

Just bought a OLD SCHOOL Startac Umnumzaan,,pre idaho made,old pivot,no lockbar stop NIB off of the classifieds.Been about 2 years since i sold my Sebenzas but i am back with a splash :)

20130208_171457-1.jpg

Last edited:
I just took one of those in a trade. Pretty cool design!

Yes, I think a small Starbenza will be on my watch list. What I'd really love to have (too bad there is no such thing as far as I know) is a Small Starbenza Insignio.

Also, can anybody tell me, are the WC Star-Tac's the only Seb's with a shaped/textured lock side? That is something that does appeal to me about this one, as well as the double thumb lug.

IMG_2291_zps015c8e8d.jpg

Just purchased mine yesterday.
Large 21 w/ cocobolo inlays.
Saved my nickels and sold off a couple.
I actually had my wife's blessing so I am sure to enjoy it even more.

Yes, I think a small Starbenza will be on my watch list. What I'd really love to have (too bad there is no such thing as far as I know) is a Small Starbenza Insignio.

Also, can anybody tell me, are the WC Star-Tac's the only Seb's with a shaped/textured lock side?

Now that you mention it, I think they are.

Not sure ... always open to some good bark and an annual. We'll see. I am pi@@#d I missed a mint Calvary ..

Back