What will Carothers bring to Blade 2018

42583960611_d99451fd45_b.jpg

41862846384_841c8f17fd_c.jpg

41862846244_84a5c6677b_c.jpg

No matter how adorable you think she is, Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist is actually ten times more adorable in person. :)

No matter how ugly you think he is, CPK Mark CPK Mark is perhaps fifty times uglier. :eek::D

Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist is, well... Nathan. <----o_O ---->

Saturday night dinner with this crew is one of the best parts of the entire show, and if there's really any issue at all, it's that poor Jo has to endure our stupidity.

...and I assure you, it is CONSIDERABLE stupidity.
Wouldn't miss it for anything! I miss you guys already!

I personally think that Matthew Gregory brings both color and flavor to these Blade photos. Is he keen on red Tees or what? I don't recall having him in any other Tee colors than red, TBH! Anyway, my opinion is also quite biased because I'm very partial to those who are called Mat(t) who happen to posses and express a weird sense of je ne sais quoi!

My middle names are ‘Color’ and ‘Flavor’.

Red shirts done on purpose. Black shirts for knifemakers are about as ubiquitous as they come.

...besides, red really highlights the hue of my eyes. :D

I personally think that Matthew Gregory brings both color and flavor to these Blade photos. Is he keen on red Tees or what? I don't recall having him in any other Tee colors than red, TBH! Anyway, my opinion is also quite biased because I'm very partial to those who are called Mat(t) who happen to posses and express a weird sense of je ne sais quoi!

People who work for a living frequently wear a black T-shirt cuz it hides dirt...

People with a bad habit of getting lost and wandering into busy roads frequently wear red shirts so they don't get hit by traffic...

:D

^ I am not getting into this friendly banter, but purely as a pedestrian observer I have to tell you this from an ol' car guy's perspective and experiences:

whenever someone walked into the lot / showroom and immediately liked reddish or maroonish colors, we knew that was going to be an easy lay up for us to work over as a sure thing! :D

Hey Rob,
The Swat knife (which I have no name for) was a knife I made for a local Swat Commander. These are almost identical. I will be doing 8 more in AEB-L for his 8 Snipers. I’m planning on making a run in 3v at some point.
Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist and Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist
A friend sent me a picture of your awesome Bladeshow table, could you tell us about the SWAT prototype knife on the table??
Thanks,
Rob

A knife buddy of mine from NY, whose timing was apparently right, grabbed a Carothers for his kid at his first Blade Show. Later in the day, his kid wanted what turned out to be an expensive folder. He got it, but had to give up the Carothers. I was actually shocked when I found all this out, a couple days ago, when my buddy called and told me he was sending me a gift - which turns out to be the Carothers he got for his kid, a UF in carbon fiber (better images once I get it)!

orig.jpg

Back