What would you like to see from CS in 2017?

You mean, a fixed blade 4Max??😯

sent from a highly secretive CIA base somewhere in the deep jungles of South America shhh

The new Quad-Ad Lock! :D
:) You guys are hilarious all I Could come up with was the Yakuza lock.
And honestly I don't even know if they could beat the Chinese mafia (Triads).
Can't wait for the test video to settle this.

Last edited:
I'd like to see the Cold Steel Chaos dagger blade mounted in a more traditional, more readily legal setup.

I'd like to see the Cold Steel Chaos dagger blade mounted in a more traditional, more readily legal setup.

The Chaos dagger is just a typical double edged dagger blade. If you want that blade in a more traditional setup, you can ALREADY get it, it's called the Taipan.

Personally, I think Cold Steel has the tendency to make what we didn't know we wanted. Lately, I have been interested in fixed blades I can EDC, with 3" to 4" blades; something that can be carried as a neck knife or in a pocket.

I'd like to see a Lone Star Hunter with XHP and a California clip instead of a Texas clip. I just modded one of my LSH's to this blade shape and absolutely love it!
(I know the LSH has be d/c'd, but this is a wish list)
Bob

The Chaos dagger is just a typical double edged dagger blade. If you want that blade in a more traditional setup, you can ALREADY get it, it's called the Taipan.

The Tai Pan also costs more than three times as much as the Chaos. Hence why a non-knuckle duster version of the Chaos would be a good idea.

The Tai Pan also costs more than three times as much as the Chaos. Hence why a non-knuckle duster version of the Chaos would be a good idea.

So what you really want isn't a non-knuckle duster Chaos, you want an SK5 or AUS-8 Taipan? Kinda surprised they don't already make one of those.

So what you really want isn't a non-knuckle duster Chaos, you want an SK5 or AUS-8 Taipan? Kinda surprised they don't already make one of those.

Yep, I originally suggested a Tai Pan Lite in 4116 with Kraton overmolded handle, but given the price of the new SK-5 SRK, I'd like to see them go the same route with the Tai Pan. If they could do an SK-5 Tai Pan for around a $100 street price, I think they'd sell like hotcakes. :thumbup:

Yep, I originally suggested a Tai Pan Lite in 4116 with Kraton overmolded handle, but given the price of the new SK-5 SRK, I'd like to see them go the same route with the Tai Pan. If they could do an SK-5 Tai Pan for around a $100 street price, I think they'd sell like hotcakes. :thumbup:

Or just make the PEACEKEEPERS come back Those were true affordable fighting daggers...

3.75"-4" fixed version of the Voyager. Sort of an Urban EDC / Shank Self defense utility etc... Lightweight, IWB sheath.

Showing other brands just for reference or to show the overall concept. The Peace Maker 3 can be beefed up and be perfect.
babebb2dff8994f7ba78872ca8317d0a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'd like to see a tanto with a thumb plate, ı wish voyagers had a thumb plate, and on tanto models ı think edge of the knife must be more diagonal more narrowly angeled

Last edited:
Bring back the Mini Tanto, I've been wanting one since I saw them in the catalog as a kid...by the time I could afford one they were discontinued :(

~Chip

Well, we had a Rawles LE Tanto Voyager and a L.C.Thompson LE Vaquero Voyager, now it's time for a ---- LE Clip Point Voyager!

Back