What would you like to see in the 2020 lineup?

Standard steel moves to S35VN (or 45VN) that is properly heat treated to 59-61HRC.

At these prices, they can at least turn out a decent performing steel. I haven’t bought an EKI model in over a year for this reason.

Mini A100

YES PLEASE. Mini A-100

And some more Persians.
I don't think they need many more models, they just need to make more of what people are already asking for. Seriously how hard can it be to make more Mini A-100 or Persians?

Some G10 colors / micarta would also go down really well too.

Maybe a "Build your knife" option on the website like what Benchmade offers with the griptilians. Set it up for the best sellers like the CQC 7's, Commander, etc.

The build options could include blade style, satin, coated, V Grind, Chisel grind, handle scale colors (offer at least black, tan, OD, Orange, Blue, digi camo), hardware colors such as plain or black, choose your pocket clip or add on a custom clip, thumb disc color options, etc.

Price could start at the base model price and any bells and whistles would just add up. I'd buy one or two in different color options.

I would also like more colors on handles. Orange and red for starters.

also, a new knife design with a secondary lock.

I ONLY do Emerson knives.....I take production and ECA Emerson knives and put better handle scales and titanium material on them. A whole different knife after those mods.....love the Emerson build and design. Straight Tactical!!! But I'd love to see a production run of the Apache....and return of the E.T.A.K. but with the A blade.......and as I've already Instagram messaging with the moderator of the Instagram site....really really want to see production line runs of a few of the Lottery knives....like the RIFT for sure, the BULLJACK SPEARPOINT....the PARADOX......and the ROUGHNECK......all of those would be just Incredible.....I mean of course I'm still going to love Emerson but I'd really like to see those knives in a production run....

Thanks a million...

Scott Donaldson

Reactions: tgh
Maybe a "Build your knife" option on the website like what Benchmade offers with the griptilians. Set it up for the best sellers like the CQC 7's, Commander, etc.

The build options could include blade style, satin, coated, V Grind, Chisel grind, handle scale colors (offer at least black, tan, OD, Orange, Blue, digi camo), hardware colors such as plain or black, choose your pocket clip or add on a custom clip, thumb disc color options, etc.

Price could start at the base model price and any bells and whistles would just add up. I'd buy one or two in different color options.

This would be great. I would like to add the option of Micarta Scales. I know Emerson has done some runs for Action Concepts, but I would love to see this available for at least their popular models.

Back