Whatcha listening to right now?

Just this.

VL5EacM.jpg

Jeff

why oh why do I get all rave-y when I'm sick?!?

will we ever know?

LOL

[edit: long story... and, for the record, the picture of the fireplace forever rules this pathetic 'lil thread-o-mine :)]

[[edit2: and if you like DnB, the track actually gets pretty good/trance-y about the halfway mark, and the transition is rather sick]]

[[[[edit3: for those that don't understand, this article explains what No_4mat's sound is all about reasonably well: https://www.factmag.com/2020/11/14/no-4mat-heaven-is-real/ ]]]]

[[[[edit4: ¡Viva la Down Tempo Dream Space Pop!]]]]

Last edited:

Hi folks!

Formerly known as M B and Hijo de Luna. . .

Wanted to pop in and just say I'm taking a bit of a vacation from social media due to some winter blues and having less free time due to personal projects picking up and really needing to buckle down and get my health in order.

I'm always avaliable via private message/email (etc) if you need to get in touch with me.

The wheel turns. . . :confused::oops:o_O:cool:

Beyond working on my health, this year is going to be about trying to do more with less :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hang In there and I have enjoyed our little conversations and posts. Do what you need to do, and trying to simplify a few things sounds like a good thing to do this year. As I have told others, look for the small blessings we have everyday but just may overlook in our busy day.

Right now I’m listening to my bones creak while I’m in the shop, it’s 22 degrees in the shop.

I have a small electric heater, but I can’t use it when I’m using the HT furnace, blow the circuit, draws too many amps.

so maybe you can warm up by the furnace. When you open the door to out the blanks in. If for a few seconds. :D

Me, too. 90% of my county is out of power for the past 2 hours. Apparently there are 3 substations down
Fingers crossed your power is back on now. We haven’t had to deal with that however opening exterior doors is risky.

Back