1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 33 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Boker Urban Trapper 732 , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Whatever happened to Danbo & Trace Rinaldi?

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by Jagged, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Jagged

Jagged

Aug 15, 2001
    I used to hang out here long ago, got married, had a son, etc... Life happens so not so much time or discretionary funds. Had a bit of time tonight and couldn't pull up Trace's website and didn't see any recent posts be Danbo. Are they still around?

2. Ken C.

Ken C. Jack of all trades, master of none. Staff Member Super Mod

Jun 14, 2000
    Danbo now goes by the name Caitlyn Unger. ;)

Trace hangs out more at another forum.

3. Doug C

Doug C

Mar 15, 2005
    Kudos, Ken !
    Best post I've read all day ! :thumbup: :cool: :D

DC

4. 555

Feb 5, 2007
    :D

Did Danbo also change his avatar to a, goat drinking at a water fountain? :D

5. Jagged

Jagged

Aug 15, 2001
    Ken: That explains soooo much! ;-)))))

Long, long ago I met a really tall galoot in a mall parking lot to look at a custom knife he had for sale. I wound up buying two and have swapped several since. I hope he's still around.

I have a Rinaldi TTKK. I bought it here on the forums back in early 2000s. It seems like it was the one featured on Trace's website. If I remember correctly, the carbon fiber handle was from an F16 and the heat treat was by Rob Simonich. I don't remember who made the Damascus blade. Can't pull up his website and can't find the thread on here with all the details.

6. Doug C

Doug C

Mar 15, 2005
    Bought a nice Crag Camerer Bowie from Danbo couple years back.
    You can find him on FB or at USN.

DC

7. glockman99

glockman99 Super Moderator Super Mod

Jun 12, 2000
    Danbo is still alive...On Facebook.

8. RWS

RWS Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 10, 2003
    That's very funny right there. :thumbup::D

9. Jagged

Jagged