What's happening in the David Mary Custom shop?

Start the week

IMG-6638.jpg

Thank you! The right materials can do wonders. I have made significantly more progress, but took a break as I have a cord of wood being off loaded at the house now. I will get back to it in a bit with more pics.

No shop time today. Extra run into town though, and some administrative work on a new run for a startup brand I’m going to be the initial OEM for. Small Traditional oriented fixed blades in CPM 3V with micarta handles and a raptor skin holstex sheath. That’s all I’m going to say for now, as these are still a way off. Goal is to have them ready for the client by November.

No shop time today. Extra run into town though, and some administrative work on a new run for a startup brand I’m going to be the initial OEM for. Small Traditional oriented fixed blades in CPM 3V with micarta handles and a raptor skin holstex sheath. That’s all I’m going to say for now, as these are still a way off. Goal is to have them ready for the client by November.
Sounds exciting, keep them simple with good lines and I think the fixie line will do well for basic blades. Fancy is nice, but I like the plain Janes that get the job done. My 2 cents only.

Back