What's in a name?!

Also, Your Mother was a hamster and your Father smelt of elderberries.

Oh very good! A Monty Python quote. Isn't that a little before your time. I saw a pic of you once on the Becker forums. What are you 12 or something like that. :D

Oh very good! A Monty Python quote. Isn't that a little before your time. I saw a pic of you once on the Becker forums. What are you 12 or something like that. :D
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. :D

Gus. Lil buddy. You need not appologise. Your 3ft. 2in. tall and weigh 50 lbs soppin wet. Don't you think if I was gonna tie you in a knot I would of done it by now. :D I don't care to be poked fun of. Have fun guys. This is your chance to have some fun. As a matter of fact. We should turn this into a "make fun of Todd thread" (or Tim, Tiberious, Thadious, whatever) so go ahead guys. I'm thick skinned. Give me your best shot. Just don't cry if I throw it back at ya. And try to keep it clean. (My mom reads this stuff from time to time.)

Luv ya man!

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. :D

Haha. Man that's funny. Whatta classic. Now go away old woman. I know your a old women because you are no king. I know your not a king because you don't have sh!t all over ya! :D:thumbup:

Haha. Man that's funny. Whatta classic. Now go away old woman. I know your a old women because you are no king. I know your not a king because you don't have sh!t all over ya! :D:thumbup:
Dang. Hard to argue with logic like that. Well, at least I'm not made out of wood.

Last edited:
I have a feeling this is about to get ugly. I just noticed Murph and Trades name at the bottom of the page.

I think me and murph both are typing with one eye. By the way, Old Leghumper is good beer.

Tammy Michelle Hunt, I believe suits you after the wee hornet debacle at Diesel D's.

Back