Whats in your current EDC rotation?

I know this has been done to death and I'm sorry if anyone is offended, but I've noticed a lot of people talking about their recent acquisitions so I wonder what folks are carrying now. For office/work hours I use a Benchmade Park Avenue, PE BM/Mel Pardue 330 or a Spyderco/Michael Walker PE lightweight. For everything else I carry my new (thanks Ren) small/plain Sebbie or my small Sebbie w/a unique graphic. What are you guys carrying?
Edited to add: I have a Micra on my key ring.

Hey Trane,

I don’t think these types of threads are over done. I enjoy seeing what folks carry. It is interesting to see the mix and match. For myself, EDC changes depending on my travel plans or activity plan for the day/week.

The EDC this past week:

Wilderness Instructor Belt
SwissTool
Large Sebbie
Spydie-Endura, Full Serrations, Left Cargo Pocket
Severtech Auto
Tops Nightchaser as a necker

Montblanc 149 Fountain Pen
Monteblanc LeGrand Rollerball

Hey Trane-fan,
Seconed time we ran into each other tonight. Well my Sig is my normal EDC. The in school EDC is just whats on the keychain( Micra Classic, and ARC AAA) For around the house and cliped to the PJ's it's a Delica and a Photon II.
-Kevin

I've been pretty crazy lately often carrying three or so customs. I just like them so much that I cannot decide which one to leave at home. My EDC is usually my Obenauf Mini Model 2 with all blue carbon fiber handles, my Brad Duncan Mini Police Whiplash with all Blue G-10 handles, and my Buck/Mayo. Other knives that see regular carry are my Charles Marlowe Gent's Hunter, my Andre De Villiers Exectac Spearpoint, my Brian Geyer carbon fiber flipper folder, a small Mel Pardue spearpoint with rose colored MOP scales, and my stag handled P.J. Tomes double lockback Moose. I hate to sound like I'm bragging, but except for the Buck/Mayo, all my EDCs are customs. To top it off, Mike Obenuaf has let me know that my framelock Mini Model 2 will be ready around mid June!:D

A mini AFCK and an 806D2. I got a small LH classic Sebbie on the way, though :D

Right now I am rotating a William Henry Evolution 05 with maple burl handles, and a Darrel Ralph Venturi balisong with a hognosed blade.

I'll look forward to those pics. I really love custom blades, but being a typical 17 year old (poor as hell:rolleyes: ) I can't really afford. Thanks again.
-Kevin

Happy to say that a Large Stars & Stripes Sebenza is at the head of the line for the rotation. :D When I had a Wood Inlaid Sebbie, I couldn't bring myself to carry it (afraid of marking the wood, I guess), but I was determined to really use this one and enjoy it. Following that are a Spyderco Military, and a Benchmade 710. I miss my Al Mar SERE 2000 (which was traded), and am on the hunt for another. For weekend yard work, a Cold Steel XL Gunsite folder. In the left pocket, always a SAK. geegee

Today was my first day out after the knee surgery, so I packed lite,

Nealy Aikuchi.
Spyderco Micarta Calypso
SS Spyderco Dragonfly
Rocky Mosier/Delta Z/S&W CA Legal Auto
Queen Pen
BM 730 Ares

attachment.php

Not pictured, Spyderco Police Necklace Knife, and a Spydercard in the wallet.

Switch back and forth between a BM Pinnacle(750S) as my beater work knife, and one of my own creations for the rest of the time.
Also carry a Gerber Multilock on the belt no matter what.

Here's pics of my folder (dang it, side view is corrupt :( its a satin finished plain edge spear point.) Wood is cocolbolo,3" O1 blade, 410SS liners and Aluminum bolsters.

Attachments

• folderspinenet.jpg
    folderspinenet.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 102
Camillus EDC, Kershaw Vapor, and/or Kershaw Leek type frame lock knives...unfortunately, I have a soft spot with friends/family and inexpensive folders...if they show an interest in the knife, they get the knife...lol

A little Camillus rubber handled lockback in my Jason Burns 'Mission Wallet', a Leatherman 'Squirt' on my keyring, a 'Wave' when I wear pants with a belt...same goes for the 'deep carry' Paragon boot knife.

Won a Case liner-lock 'Mid-folding Hunter' over at KFC a few weeks back, got it in the mail a few days back...will carry that one until someone shows an interest I'd imagine... ;)

Little, handy, daily use stuff for the most part...nothing impressive, nothing special. (Well, the large Spydie's are kinda special, especially the 50/50 Micarta Goddard's...lol)

Mel

Just got home from work and was emptying my pockets as I started to read this thread. What I was carrying tonight:

Mayonized Lg Sebenza, a Tighe Phoon, Ferret Flex FB, a Simonich Crowsfoot necker, Victorinox X Tool, Blackwood CC knife, and a Petersons Bros slipjoint.

This week:

Gerber's Harsey Air Ranger II
the rather "newish" Smith and Wesson HRT Magnesium Folder
a 5" Cold Steel Voyager Tanto
and the large CRKT Point Guard
( NOT all at once !)

So it's been a Camillus abalone celluloid 2 blade trapper in 1095. And a Micra on the keychain. Just got a JKM-1 (think puukko) from HI and I'm trying to figure out how to modify the sheath so I can carry it. Been looking at the Spyderco Salsa and SPOT.

Frank

Most of the time I carry:

Strider AR on Rt. Side in a Chen Sheath.

Tarani Folding Karambit in Rt. Cargo pocket

TAD / Strider Tactical AR in Lt. Cargo pocket

SnG Lt. Front pocket

From time to time SLCC NM SP neckknife.

If I do rotate it's usually with one of my other Strider folder

Brian Everett

Work Rotation:
BM 556 Mini-Grip
Large Sebenza
Emerson Mini-Commander
S. Delica
Only one at a time, changes every day.

Home:
BM 31 Balisong/Butterfly knife
I use this at home but not outside of my house, not because they're illegal {cause they're not}, but because they're my knife type of choice but VERY sheeple unfriendly.

Out n About:
S. Almite Navigator
I carry only this knife because 1)I had a minor run in and was carrying a much more expensive knife (no confinscations) and now I'm afraid to carry big $ knives and 2)most the LEO's I know say "The smaller the better". So I do just in case somehow I get in some stupid situation.. I dunno. I even open and close it with two hands when in front of people. :rolleyes: Once in a VERY rare while I'll carry a different knife out, but almost never.

A Ken Onion Blur Prototype in S30V. The knife is simply amazing, the workmanship flawless.

Once you carry a knife of this quality it is impossible to stop!!!!

Back