What's in your Pocket ?

006.jpg
[/IMG]I have seen these before so don't hate me for trying

Last edited:
i have a question, did you break the tip off your RAT 1 and then make it a Tanto point? i'm thinking of doing the same thing with a Benchmade CSKII

I specially like the "American Design Made in Taiwan".. why bother?? just say made in Taiwan, am I suppose to feel warm and fuzzy because the design/marketing/sales provides American jobs??

I digress..

back to the original programming......

Sorry guys just an experiment w/ photo bucket it seems to not be working now.

I knw what your saying about the whole made in Taiwan , designed in america I think the same goes for most American made products these days.

Last edited:
What model gerber is that ? It's purdy:thumbup:

And Sharpmind I would not modify a production blade unless you are having a knifemaker do the work. Just my opinion.
It's an Applegate-Fairbairn. Don't know which specific model, but it looks like a Combat.

I like the OP's idea of organizing everything in a pouch of some sort. I just toss everything in my pocket (usually 2 victorinox SAKs, various keys, a clip knife, change, money clip, etc. etc.) and it gets a little overwhelming sometimes.

chavez, IMO a blade is useless without some sort of tip, it's already been warrantied once, and it broke the same way, i'm pretty much done with it as something i'm willing to trust (bought a 4 and izzy so i have something i DO trust) therefore this knife as of now is useless, anything i do to it will improve it. so i can either grind down the spine to create a new tip that way, or i can change the blade shape a squotch and create a tanto.

All I have in my pocket is my 3Mil CP. Lounging around the house on a lazy Sunday afternoon and all.

Back