What's it got in it's pocketses?

Blade man,

Lookin good! For your next upgrade... You should consider something like a Haiku, ditch that olight!

Blade man,

Lookin good! For your next upgrade... You should consider something like a Haiku, ditch that olight!

Speaking of Haiku, I'd rather get another rare Sebenza and pair it with my zebralight though...

Although I have some friends who spends more on torches rather than their knives...

I have a bead blasted Haiku that was like getting teeth pulled to have made to EDC with my Sebenzas. Love it.

I have a bead blasted Haiku that was like getting teeth pulled to have made to EDC with my Sebenzas. Love it.

I really wanted to get a Haiku too before I got addicted to CRK. It was just so hard to pull the trigger on one whenever it was available. I just could not justify getting a torched with that price tag.

I have to admit though, it is a beautifully crafted EDC gear. :D

With the amount you have in CRKs, is it really too expensive for a one time purchase! A haiku in the left pocket, Sebenza in the right :)

Blade man,

Not a fan of the McGizmos. If I want more juice, I've got a Torchlab. Nothing else I've seen comes close to the little S1 baton in terms of size/power ratio, with the exception of a few now-defunct lights like the Vesuvius.

Not a fan of the McGizmos. If I want more juice, I've got a Torchlab. Nothing else I've seen comes close to the little S1 baton in terms of size/power ratio, with the exception of a few now-defunct lights like the Vesuvius.

Fair enough. I don't think it's power is what I like about it, I love the innovation, quality of construction and attention to detail. Even the LEDs have that same level of attention. I think the philosophy of the makers is very similar. Mine gets used at least 2-3 times a day. I have about 8 neutral white high CRI lights, from AAA, AA, CR123 and none are better tint.

She is a keeper 100%

I really wanted to get a Haiku too before I got addicted to CRK. It was just so hard to pull the trigger on one whenever it was available. I just could not justify getting a torched with that price tag.

I have to admit though, it is a beautifully crafted EDC gear. :D

Haikus are beautiful. Any McGizmos are. However, if you want to talk high price tag pocket lights, how about my personal EDC: HDS Rotary and Cool Fall 007 Tri-V2. :)

Ahhhh ok!

HDS,
I had one and quickly sold it after waiting I don't know 10 months. Was not at all happy with it. As soon as I got my Haiku in hand, yeah baby, that's what I'm talking about! I guess an HDS in my mind is like a ZT or BM or something.

But that 007 is another level again. I have never owned one. Too much for me to EDC! I can't imagine holding it in my mouth or operating it along side a pistol or dropping it or anything. But I bet it would look awesome beside a blue steam Ti-Lock! Or maybe beside the right William Henry?! Very nice either way!

Very good point about the Blue Steam Ti-Lock. That would look really good with the Tri-V2 for sure.

I was considering buying a Blue Steam Ti-Lock, but instead I bought LW's used small regular Sebbie from her. My first regular Seb! It comes on Friday and I can't wait! :)

Very good point about the Blue Steam Ti-Lock. That would look really good with the Tri-V2 for sure.

I was considering buying a Blue Steam Ti-Lock, but instead I bought LW's used small regular Sebbie from her. My first regular Seb! It comes on Friday and I can't wait! :)

Get the Ti-lock as well before it's too late!!!! :D Regular! One day I think I want to try one.

I want to see that 007 light in my hand one day.

It just looks so cool. I've heard it was extreme fit n finish

God's speed to my UPS Man. A large 21 Micarta Insingo should be in my back pocket this Friday.

Last edited:
Back