Whats new @ BLADESHOW from CAMILLUS

New @ Bladeshow!
OK gang,
I've been kinda quiet, and kinda busy lately.....but good things are being introduced @ BLADESHOW!

First is the much requested BK&T neck knife! The BK11 is coming! Skeletonized handle, flat ground 0170-6C blade[3.25"], black coated, and hand molded kydex necklace sheath.

Ethan spent a bit of time on this one....we even made quite a few pre-pre production proto'st that were passed out to various knife users[Spark for example] last year, and feedback was taken and considered. We changed a few features and shapes, and we feel we have a much better design for our efforts!

Next up is a knife that is near and dear to the CAMILLUS engineering dept.'s heart! When Darrel first showed us the original MADD MAXX a couple of years ago, the head of our R&D dept, Phil Gibbs, jokingly told Darrel that that wasn't a REAL knife...everybody[according to Phil] knows that REAL knives have ATLEAST 7" blades! Darrel responded by making what has become know as the GIBB'S MAXX....basically a MAXX with a 7"[actually measuring 7.125", but who is counting ] spearpoint blade. The blade is soooo big that a larger diameter pivot is needed!. Believe it or not, Phil carries his everyday in his jeans pocket.....

...and now you can too! We are going to make a one shot run of these monsters, numbers based on response @ BLADESHOW. They will have D2 SpearPoint blades, finished just like the regular CUDA MAXX. The Ti frames are being beefed up[.150"] to handle the increased pounding from folks using the flipper and the massive blade. As mentioned above, the pivot will be larger as well. Frames will be blue anodized as usual

If you want one, tell your dealer NOW, because this is the only run we are making!

For details, come by the CAMILLUS booth @ the show......I'll put up pics after we get back!

Oh yeah, the first production AFTERMATH's we be in the booth....come buy and feel the ROBO POWER!

BK&T necker?! Sounds like an excellent little ride along for a BK9! Can't wait to see it.

A MAXX 7, wow, I thought the 5.5's were something else! Paul

Becker Neckers!

Nifty.

Although, please, for the love of God, do NOT PUT those standard Becker (BK7, etc) handle grips on the neck knife.

:eek:

;)

-jon

A 7" MAXX? I simply MUST have one! It is just too politically incorrect for words!! Can you imagine how a hoplophobe would react to it? Of course, I would definitely recommend care in its openning.

A Becker necker :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yes!!!!

When can we see a pic and more importantly when will they be available?

Back