What's next? Deciding on a liong mah or a hinderer.....

Please move to the appropriate forum if this is the wrong place. I didn't want to intrude on already existing threads or jump in to a vendor thread. So I guess I'll start my own thread.

I seem to be drawn to Gentlemen style high end production flippers.... that's where my collection seems to be looking like lately. I'm really excited about the Liong Mah Zulu.

Basically I'm trying to figure out what's next. I've got a few Reate and I love them, quality fit and finish... and in my opinion beautiful knives. I've got two lamberts and a Liong mah Reate collab.

I also have a few ZTs and and Kabar, Gerbers I use mostly for fishing and camping.

I'm deciding if I want another Reate since that's apparently what I enjoy or should I take the plunge and mix it up. Chris Reeves are knife and so are Hinderer XM-18 or Eklipse.

I dont really need another work horse but a nice durable knife like the Hinderer would be a nice addition to the stable. I've read some interesting reviews about them and figured I'd get some first hand experience.

A CRK sebenza would be an awesome addition but kind of plain compared to my pocket candy I've got currently. I looked at some Arcform knives that intrigue me and I like Holt Spectre, zeiba S7, lionsteel, apurvis, WE... I guess I'm just rambling here but those are on my list.

Thanks for the input all!

Back