whats next?

Ok so far at KSF we have had buchcrafters in 3 colours and bushmaster in one.Is there any more to come Dan ?can you remember what was in the last shippment please.

I ended up getting one of each! I must say, I ordered the Orange G-10 Bushcraft on a whim never thinking I would actually like it and would just keep it to beat up. However, when it arrived, the scales on that knife fit my hand like a darn glove and they felt absolutely amazing to me! Needless to say, its been relegated to the collection now and it's not a "user" because I'm afraid of scratching it! :D

I ended up getting one of each! I must say, I ordered the Orange G-10 Bushcraft on a whim never thinking I would actually like it and would just keep it to beat up. However, when it arrived, the scales on that knife fit my hand like a darn glove and they felt absolutely amazing to me! Needless to say, its been relegated to the collection now and it's not a "user" because I'm afraid of scratching it! :D

Scratch it! Use it! Beat it! It can take it! You will love how it performs in the field! It wil become your bestest friend. :)

im hoping there will be some bushcratfers with liners ? what i really want is a bushmaster next

Back