What's Normal?

I think it's great that they publicly air their opinions. They have the right to do so. Their beliefs are offensive, disrespectful, and ignorant. But they have the right to go out in public and show the world what as.sholes they truly are. It's funny... These are the people who are willing to partake of all the rights and benefits of citizenship in this country and then feel that they can pick and choose which responsibilities they will fulfill. You can bet that they are of the mettle to try and run from service should a draft ever be reinstated. They wouldn't have the guts to perform TRUE civil disobedience.

Besides, it's nice to be able to so easily identify the schmucks we can't trust. I falls somewhat along the line of the Irish prayer asking God to twist the ankles of those who would do them wrong so they could ID them by their limp.

If someone has a problem with the American Flag flying anywhere over our soil, then I sugest that they surrender their citizenship. Now. Don't waste our time and money or your own. Apply for citizenship in a country where you feel your values are appreciated. Believe me, there are too many folks out there who have given up literally EVERYTHING to come to America in the hopes of gaining citizenship, for us to want to keep the likes of you around.

Back