What's the best khukuri for....

Cleaning your toenails?
Picking splinters out of your thumb?
Opening locked car doors?
Skinning a cat?
Waving manically when you only win the little jackpot on the slot machine?
Cleaving said slot machine in half to get the rest of the jackpot?
Picking your nose?
Emergency apendectomy?
Inspiring envy?
Trading for a wife (see "envy", above)?
Shaving?
Curing HIKV?
Curing cancer?
Serving as an emergency prosthetic when you do "research" on your arm or leg?
Banishing dust bunnies?
Opening a Heineken?

Sorry, I'm in that sort of mood.

Sigh! This is soooo simple even Rog could answer it! ANY K can do "all" of your requests! "except one!! There ain't no HIKV!!
That wasn't hard at all!!Piece of cake!!
jim:cool:

I thought I'd figure this out eventually but I can't stands no more: what is a 'dust bunny" ??
munk

I thought I'd figure this out eventually but I can't stands no more: what is a 'dust bunny

Have to let Uncle answer this, he's got more than anyone else, plus his are Gorkha dust bunnies!!:D

Originally posted by jim_l_clifton
ANY K can do "all" of your requests! "except one!! There ain't no HIKV!! That wasn't hard at all!!Piece of cake!!

So sad....so many khukuris and so much research, but so little articulation. We ALL know that ANY K can do ANYTHING, including, but not limited to leaping tall buildings in a single bound and stopping freight trains in their paths, but which is the
BEST?

"The enemy of the best is the good..."
:p :rolleyes: :p

munk,
Shhh! See Bill has a slight problem,"He sees things "! Great guy,BUT between us NORMAL people,"There really are no dust bunnys"!
It's sorta like when you were a little kid & believed monsters were under your bed!! Well with Bill ,they are "LARGR VICIOUS DUST BUNNIES"!!POOR,POOR BILL!:( However be advised ,"I'm not gonna put MY hand under his bed looking for missing K's(rumor has it their are "old ivory K's" & other one of a kind K's under there)!!

Glad to see Tsimi is feeling better:rolleyes:
I knew that giving me a hard time would overcome the knee pain!
Now if only he would come to the mountains and see the light of reason....

Picking splinters out of your thumb?

Now who would do such a silly thing..... :)

Attachments

• soldier using khukuri to trim nails-crop.jpg
    soldier using khukuri to trim nails-crop.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 103
Bill,
It's really sad to see you this way!:( Nobody else has the guts to let you know & noone wants to hurt your feelings,SO,I guess it's up to me! Parner, only way to tell you is up front!!"THERE AIN'T any dust bunnies"!! They, never were, they are a part of your "active"imagination!!Sorry, but it's time to face the truth!!
jim

While Tsimi is trying to convince Uncle of what he does not see. I will inform you of the wholehearted truth.

The BEST all around household khukri is the 12” Sirupati. “Why?” you ask.

Well, its relatively short length makes it manageable under those black rotting toenails while giving you enough leverage to pry out whatever grime may be down there. The subtle bend provides a sufficient chopping surface for indoor utility from heavy kitchen work to keeping the chillins’ at bay.

Most of all if you own a 12” Sirupati and you mention it on the forum it will send Tsimi into a rant of unimaginable proportions.
:p

A 12" is :barf: It's too small to do anything "RIGHT"! IT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE CALLED A k! wHY i WOULD ALMOST RATHER HAVE A TOUREST k THAN A 12!!wE EVEN HAVE A BRO THAT named his\ Adra, or something, should have named it kitchen paring knife! "MEN" don't carry 12" K's!
Everytime I see a pic of a 12" & hear "someone" say they like it, "I just get sick!!:barf:
jim

Rob,
How/can I make that pix next to my name?
Does it mean I gotta shave my head before the next convention? And get a nekkid cat?:eek:

Rog,

Did you get my email(s). Just sent one a few min ago:)

Does it mean I gotta shave my head before the next convention? And get a nekkid cat

I'm afraid so:eek:

How/can I make that pix next to my name?

On the top left hand corner of the tool bar double click on "User CP" Then hit the second button "Options (??)." There is a button near the bottom to add an Avatar (that is the small pic under the names). Just upload a small file with your favorite JPEG. The size limit is about 100x100 pixels.

n2s

Back