What's the best looking fixed blade in your opinion?

Hard to beat a Buck 124 Frontiersman...:)

IMG_6608_zpscb3bc454.jpg

Say Heah Guys, I'm a Busskin, I think my Anneversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress LE is Simply TiT's, Beautiful. I also think my Sarge 7 is Sweet. I have others, but my INFI RatManDu is a Good Looker and I had it thinned down and a high Saber grind and blip, blap, blam it's a awesome functioning knife too. Infact I have two of them, I paired one off with my A.S.H.B.M. LE, and the other with my Nuclear Meltdown Fussion Steel Heart the Sarge 7 with my Son of Badger and I can add on the Anneversary Mean Street LE with any of the pairs. I also got a INFI Steel pair that's similar to one of my Fav's combos my Rodent 7 and my Rodent 4 I went with the Busse Combat Steel Heart Ergo and the Badger Attack Ergo great matching set that's similar to my Swampies. But as far as good looking, I think my Bokor Magnum Series Vox Collection 2011 is Simply TiT's, Beautiful, Gorgeous. It's a 6"+ 440c. Infact we're going out soon and I like matching my knives. I don't do it to be extravagant or to play childish games, But I just like to match my knives and I buy them in pairs sometimes. On our next trip I already picket what I'm tslking..The Himalayan Imports M-43 with the Black Buffalo Horn Handle and full tang is being paired off with the Vox 2011 Collection, the polished Black Canvas Micarta is a good match and for the smaller knife for my delicate work is my two fold Vintage Myerchin Pocket Knife, in 440c. just like the Vox 2011 Collection with Black Scales and even the blade matches a little which is sort of a modified Warrencliff blade but surprisingly a nice match, it's a robust folder big enough to do some serious work..So yrah, for a good looking knife the Retro design of the Vox Collection 2011 is Simply TiT's.

In my opinion, Cold Steel's (sadly discontinued) R1 Military Classic is among the most beautiful knives ever made.

20160217_075420_1.jpg

If not, it has got to be anything ScreechOwl does with those gorgeous plant fiber scales.

Last edited:
In my opinion, Cold Steel's (sadly discontinued) R1 Military Classic is among the most beautiful knives ever made.

20160217_075420_1.jpg

If not, it has got to be anything ScreechOwl does with those gorgeous plant fiber scales.

Beautiful classic knife. Looks just like the Blackjack 1-7 or the Randall.

I've always thought the SOG Recon Bowie and the Seal Pup was one of the coolest looking blade design. There have been a few pictures already posted. By the way, know I'm being totally stupid but what does "TiTs beautiful" mean. [emoji41]

The best looking fixed blade IMO is the Tom Brown Tracker. The TOPS version in particular I find absolutely gorgeous. So gorgeous that I just ordered one for myself.

I like to think I'm a traditionalist when it comes to knives but I have to mention the Spyderco Schempp Rock. I don't know why but I love the look of it. I have handled it (gun show) and it is very comfortable in my hand. Some custom and beefier G10 or Micarta handles would be awesome.

FB20FBK_M.jpg

+1 to many others mentioned already.

I like my JK Appalachian Special (Olivewood) and E01 Hunter (California Buckeye Burl)..

1qxsGIY.jpg

Another fav of mine is one made by Haze a member here..

aZw954S.jpg

The one of a kinds made by our very own Knifemakers in the exchange.

Hallelujah - I was going to say the exact same thing! In fact, my collection now consists mainly of those one-off wonders. I've got multiple knives from a few of the makers here, & without their names on the blades, I'd be hard pressed to guess which of the knives were made by the same maker (with some exceptions, of course). There are some cool production fixed blades out there, more every day, but for me it's these customs or it's nothing.
EDT-1.jpgEDT-2.jpgApache Hunter - 3.jpgApache Hunter - 4.jpgApache Hunter - 5.jpg
These are two of my most recent purchases, & I think both of these knives are just freaking beautiful.

Back