What's The Point?. . . . . Wanna see?? . . . Forsaken Mistress Spy Pic!!!!. . .

Man.... I'm ready for the big reveal lol I really hope after all this they will have few pics, comparison pics, spine shot lol in hand pics lol
Did the Boss say anything about thickness of this beauty ?

No hints about how wide she is in the hips. Hopefully the reveal is tonight as promised... ;)

So what color is everyone going for "handle color"

Thinking red/black or green/black... maybe maroon canvas

I'm going to guess that after the big reveal tonight, Jerry will say ordering will start next Wednesday at 9pm EST, thus giving us a whole week of steadily building anticipation. Our sanity will be at the breaking point by ordering time and we will explode into a crazy buying frenzied, rabid mob.:confused: Kudos, Bossman. You're a marketing genius!:D

I think we'll get a pic in few days, saying that it will come out next Wed

It is coming out Next Wednesday Feb 14th Valentines Day.

Tonight after 10:00 pm Eastern I will post a Spy Pic of the Forsaken Mistress with the Nuclear Option!!!!! :cool: :cool:

I'll give you guys a quick heads up before it happens! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It is awesome! :eek::eek::eek::eek::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Let's Drink!:cool:

Jerry:D

Someone send me a pic of it! I’ll have to be in bed by then (hour ahead and all) since I have to be up at 0400 to get to the airport

Tonight after 10:00 pm Eastern I will post a Spy Pic of the Forsaken Mistress with the Nuclear Option!!!!! :cool: :cool:

I'll give you guys a quick heads up before it happens! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It is awesome! :eek::eek::eek::eek::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Drat I’ll be in a meeting. Someone grab me a screenshot please!

Put me down for two, both naked, one raven one red :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thanks for the Heads up, it' still hard to believe that We talking with Jerry Busse him self lol pretty cool

Really excited about this one !!!!!!

Too early to even think about handle color lol
But most likely Black Canvas. Unless there' a discount of G10 lol

Since we can DREAM....Hey Bossman how 'bout an Encore Appearance of BLACK PAPER MICARTA:cool:....Hand shaped of course to go along with those NUCLEAR Options:thumbsup:

Back