What's The Point?. . . . . Wanna see?? . . . Forsaken Mistress Spy Pic!!!!. . .

i have been here collecting for about 3 years now and i just upgraded to gold for this pic request lol so i can gett in on the convo about the blade

I’m gonna use mine “Like I stole it.”

I don’t think I could collect a Busse. All the ones I want - scream to be used hard. I would not have a mistress that I didn’t use up.

“Look at my supermodel GF, I’m not gonna have sex with her, so the next guy can.”

Doesn’t mistress imply a user?

I’m gonna use mine “Like I stole it.”

I don’t think I could collect a Busse. All the ones I want - scream to be used hard. I would not have a mistress that I didn’t use up.

“Look at my supermodel GF, I’m not gonna have sex with her, so the next guy can.”

Doesn’t mistress imply a user?
some can fear radioactive "women":rolleyes: and if her "handle":eek: is irreplaceable she goes on a pedestal and worked hard in secret but very soft and lovingly. ;)

I’m looking forward to it for a few reasons:

1-it a Bowie style and I’m from TX and have always wanted a Busse Bowie

2-I love the fusion handle. I have my FFBM and it is my favorite large knife. It just feels so good in hand, so a Bowie with that is appealing

3-I missed out on the MOABM and have been trying to trade a Keffeler for one for a while, but this will be a good alternative since I can’t shake lose a grail.

4-he nuclear options are a nice touch and I already have some ideas for Dave and the sheath

some can fear radioactive "women":rolleyes: and if her "handle":eek: is irreplaceable she goes on a pedestal and worked hard in secret but very soft and lovingly. ;)

Never love a mistress and do not treat her lovingly.

I digress...

It's gonna be sooo legit to show up to BYOB <Bring Your Own Bowie> Day at The Alamo with your Forsaken Mistress at your side! :cool::thumbsup::D

Reactions: HST
I give up was thinking I had the self control and could but I cannot, could someone please email the sneak peak photos to me.

Thanks you

Can someone PM me the pic as well? I was gonna wait for the official reveal but I caved...

Back