What's your Cold Steel EDC today?

Hard to go wrong with the "Raj". Another one of Cold Steel's models, flying-under-the-radar.'

TzwwShKh.jpg

Carried a spearpoint Code 4 iwb, and a Hold Out 3 in the bottom of my right front pocket.
I was never a two knife person until a few weeks ago when I started using the HO3 at work. That little knife is really growing on me. Very strong and an impressive slicer. I now occasionally wonder if I even need my main carry knife when I have the little Hold Out in my pocket. That s a change!

Recon 1 and code 4. Both priced right and freaking durable. And locking mechanism is a work with out worry of a wiggle loose and cut ya. I had a few bucks and gerbers do that on rare occasions so I have to watch them when working with them. (But they still give good service, the nieces and nephews end up with them. As I said they still are useful knives, its just I got to many of them for now. The CS ones really fill their general carry and use needs.)

Plan to carry my Ultimate Hunter with my Holdout 3 tomorrow. I was looking at the Bush Ranger online last night with some interest. But then I got out my Ultimate Hunter, sliced some card board and printer paper, and asked myself why would I get the Bush Ranger. That s the kind of thinking that has made me hesitate on the AD10. That UH is a very fine, hard use mid size knife.
Oh, carried my Lawman today.

Plan to carry my Ultimate Hunter with my Holdout 3 tomorrow. I was looking at the Bush Ranger online last night with some interest. But then I got out my Ultimate Hunter, sliced some card board and printer paper, and asked myself why would I get the Bush Ranger. That s the kind of thinking that has made me hesitate on the AD10. That UH is a very fine, hard use mid size knife.
Oh, carried my Lawman today.
I guess you can't post pictures?

Back