What's your Cold Steel EDC today?

lkIZEPbh.jpg

Nice but doesn't seem the right system for the cat to carry it.
That's Jelly photo-bombing my knife-pic attempts. Typical female: Always looking for attention when you're trying to get something useful done!

Having said that: She's our oldest kitty (out of 10 or 11) and she's the only one that my wife will let into the house.

For a full picture of her, this is from 5-6 years ago. The obvious love and affection she has for Molly is well, obvious:

dHIE3Te.jpg

That's Jelly photo-bombing my knife-pic attempts. Typical female: Always looking for attention when you're trying to get something useful done!

Having said that: She's our oldest kitty (out of 10 or 11) and she's the only one that my wife will let into the house.

For a full picture of her, this is from 5-6 years ago. The obvious love and affection she has for Molly is well, obvious:

dHIE3Te.jpg
Nice couple! I´ve got a maine coon but he is too old for doing anything but eating chicken.

dHIE3Te.jpg
RIP Molly 2009-2022. Spent the morning burying her where my wife could see her from her office. Now I need to make a headstone.

:(

Back