What's your favorite DFK?

So I got to thinking about which DFK I don't own that is my favorite. I kept coming back to a few and I must say that any of the three I would be more than happy to add to my fleet.

Mine are, in no particular order:

Souix Warrior Survival Knife (commissioned by Bigcountry)
Small fighter in antique ivory micarta (purchased by Newyork)
The Big One (recently purchased by that gangster fella)

So, what are your favorites that you don't own?

-Xander

Ohhhh that's a tough one:

The ctek poon
Havoc x
The big one
And the Seax

This could be tough

The Legal EDC with Daniels Black Glow Mycarta handle. Love that stuff
The A2 tanto with silver twill
The damascus tanto with dino bone menuki

There are more :D

Matilda's S Mini Cleaver.

0037KSM's D2 Tanto

DFK Friction Folder with drilled-out G10 and Ti grips.

Just saw the small print of "ones you DON'T own." Lol. Oh well.

So it would be
Ctek poon
Carbon poon
And havoc x

At least for the knives that have been produced. I know that a battle cleaver would be sick.

Ohhhh that's a tough one:

The ctek poon
Havoc x
The big one
And the Seax

I know that a battle cleaver would be sick.

That could happen, I would need about 12 people to sign up for one to make it feasible. Right now I'm going into folder mode along with a few other knives, they would be fun to mix in.

18" long, 1/4" thick S7, double plungeless flat/slight convex grind is a start...

The idea is so cool, I had to post my interest twice. Post my interest twice.

Well I am biased I love my Sioux Warrior survival knife and my Bowie that Daniel made me. 2 serious pieces of metal. Both are 8 inch blades .34 thick all the way to the tips and some sick MCAM. I know these knives will never let me down! Oh and not to mention the scary sharp edges Daniel put on them!!!!

CTek Poon, Harpoon sword Green Eel Skin Wrap i believe, Pirate Sword, oh that monster that sold last week. That fixed blade was the bees knees. Oh and once a folder comes out i'm sure it will jump to the top of the list.

Dan, you make a cleaver I will commit to buying one.

To date this is one of my favorite knives, and my only cleaver. It was made by Charlie Edmondson. He said he might never make another as it we difficult to make. I think he does hand forge everything though, it still has some scale on it. The edge geometry is pretty scary. It will shave the hair on my arms. Front of the cleaver has a sharpened swedge?

It's been a couple years that this thread has sat idle, with everything that our fearless leader Dudesquatch has accomplished since then, I thought it would be fun to bring it back.

I thought seriously about what all has been done by Daniel in the two years, and I wouldn't change my list except to ad in a folder. Which for me is a pretty high compliment! I'm a dedicated fixed blade guy, I carry one every day, no matter what and have gotten rid of all my locking folders except for a Kershaw Skyline which is also carried. So for me to want a folder is a seriously big deal!

-Xander

Back