What's your favorite NCAA basketball team?

With the college basketball season kicking off I'm curious to see who the favorite teams are among BFC faithful. So, for whom do you cheer from November through (hopefully) April? For me it's the UNC Tar Heels and that's been the answer since 1974. ;)

trane fan said:
With the college basketball season kicking off I'm curious to see who the favorite teams are among BFC faithful. So, for whom do you cheer from November through (hopefully) April? For me it's the UNC Tar Heels and that's been the answer since 1974. ;)
Naturally I'm a Hawaii fan even though we pretty much stink, but when I'm not watching us lose, I'm a UCLA Bruin fan (who pretty much stink recently too).

U of A!

10 chars, blah blah blah

trane fan said:
For me it's the UNC Tar Heels and that's been the answer since 1974. ;)

I think you and I talked about this once before. I'm also a Tarheel fan!!! UNC also gives me a paycheck and I'm a big fan of that. :D

University of Vermont and Syracuse University. Don't really care too much though. Since the best players skip college altogether. I'd much rather see Carmelo Anthony at SU playing against LeBron James at Kentucky than watch Denver play Cleveland.

But, you can't blame these guys. BIG money. They can hire a Harvard professor to tutor them if they want an education!

North Carolina State University Wolfpack!

Both of my parents went to UNC-CH. I got accepted to both coming out of high school. I qualified was awarded more scholarships from NCSU, so I went to Raleigh. Never looked back.

THE Oklahoma State University Cowboys.

With 4 returning starters, a preseason #2 ranking, and bench player (Terrance Crawford) in his 6th year stepping up to start in the vacancy, and THE #1 recruiting class for 2005, look for us to be a force for the next several years, at least.

ORANGE POWER!

trane fan said:

I thought you were a Blue Devil fan. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Is there any other team besides UNC playing real basketball this year??? Hey, I only got one thing to say GO HEELS!!! For once Dickie V. knows of what he speaks :D :D :D

Back