What's your favorite summer carry in the WE/CIVIVI family?

What's your favorite summer carry in the WE/CIVIVI family?
Q1MRTxJ.jpg

Last edited:
My most-carried Civivi this summer has been a modified Chevalier. I just started working on a new Baklash mod thanks to your new Micarta scales. That will carry me from summer to fall, when I have a different modified Baklash ready for Halloween. ;)

Link has been updated,currently we don't offer these kind of products🙏

Hey, you've done well with button locks. Why not try OTF?

If you really want to make a splash, do something like the Leatherman or Swiss Tool pliers-based multi-tools and use good steel. Even just 14C28N would be a big deal. With just a few exceptions, most of those types of tools still run junk steels like 3Cr13, 5Cr15, 7Cr17, and 420HC.

My most-carried Civivi this summer has been a modified Chevalier. I just started working on a new Baklash mod thanks to your new Micarta scales. That will carry me from summer to fall, when I have a different modified Baklash ready for Halloween. ;)

Hey, you've done well with button locks. Why not try OTF?

If you really want to make a splash, do something like the Leatherman or Swiss Tool pliers-based multi-tools and use good steel. Even just 14C28N would be a big deal. With just a few exceptions, most of those types of tools still run junk steels like 3Cr13, 5Cr15, 7Cr17, and 420HC.
Thank you so much for the kind suggestion🙏🙏

Back