What's your newest Buck knife

It’s cool it’s smaller than I thought they were. Probably needs a custom sheath. You could scout carry it and forget it’s there it’s so small

Nice setup. I didn't know the Custom Shop g10 is textured now. I think the one I got a couple years ago was smooth. I'll have to check. I really like finger grooves...but not required for me.

Yeah I didn't want smooth either.
I contacted BUCK to confirm it was textured like the Pro hunter.
Build it and compare to price of 110 pro..... not much more $.
And got it in 3 weeks. But they also told me right now the turn around time was quick.....
It takes a certain retailer 10 days every time I order an in stock knife from them.

I got home from a gig last night and found this one on my desk. I don't know much about the 722's but this 'Thin Blue Line' caught my eye because it's a special project and was signed by CJ..Was it a LE or just a catalog issue? I looked on the 2017 SP list and think it's 1 of 100 so I will probably not use it but save it for a present or trading stock for a odd 112
..It was listed as a 'Flag' Buck..20191026_232734.jpg 20191026_232756.jpg 20191026_232919.jpg

i picked up this 105 today. $40 out the door. looks mostly unused. any estimates on birth year.

Depends on the spacer configuration.
The picture does not show the pomel in detail because dark spacers don't show well against the black handle.
If the pommel has 2 micarta spacers the year would be about 1981.
If only 1 spacer then about 82 to 85.
Nice catch. /Roger

Back