whats your next Becker(s)?

BK Micarta handles, Magnum Camp knife or what ever new that comes out that I like. I already have the BK2, BK7 & BK9

Maybe the 7, Maybe I'll wait for the "mid size" knives someone mentioned.

Is the Brute ever coming back?

Welcome aboard, Stormrider.

There's been talk of the Brute being reintroduced, but I don't know when. Bladite may have more information.

My evil dealer friend has the BK7 instock as i type {{{{{{{{fix}}}}}}}}

Then when available a second gen bk2 i reckon followed by the crewman later in the year.......................though i may break down and order the necker bk11.

Its a slippery slope

My BK11 "Necker Classic" is scheduled for Delivery tomorrow AM! My first!

***Monday Morning UPDATE ***

Its In! Awsome Blade.

I had previously ordered (and returned) the San Mai Necker due to the lack of finish to the knife (rough edges, etc).

The epoxy coat on this standard model is soooo much better, smoother, more pleasing, etc. than that San Mai (and less than half the cost!).

I can see another few Becker's in my future.

Last edited:
Likely a BK7, I'd like to play with one. Haven't decided if I'm gonna pick up the magnum camp though, when it comes out. I have a hard time warming up to that design. But who knows!

I only have a 1st gen BK-2 right now, which is actually not in my possession - I just lent it to a friend for his 2 month cross-country hitchhiking trip. He didn't have a decent knife and I figured it might come in handy. Right now I'm debating between a BK11 to strap to the Camelbak mule I just picked up or if I should get a 2nd gen BK-2 (as I'm really missing mine).

Welcome aboard, Stormrider.

There's been talk of the Brute being reintroduced, but I don't know when. Bladite may have more information.

Thanks!

The more I use my BK-2 and look at Becker knives, the more I just wanna say "F**k it, I'll take one of each!" :D

I only have a 1st gen BK-2 right now, which is actually not in my possession - I just lent it to a friend for his 2 month cross-country hitchhiking trip. He didn't have a decent knife and I figured it might come in handy. Right now I'm debating between a BK11 to strap to the Camelbak mule I just picked up or if I should get a 2nd gen BK-2 (as I'm really missing mine).

Good luck getting it back. I made the mistake of letting my dad hold mine for a "few seconds". Something about payback for hundreds of Hot Wheels or some other nonsense. Never did get that knife back!

I have an 11 on the way with micarta scales. My first Becker. Seems like my kinda EDC fixed blade. BD

Back