Whelp. Time to order some more steel. So what's next?

If I had to choose one, HDFK. That's the knife that got me interested in CPK and the one I want the most. Unfortunately I was late to the party and secondary prices are too much to swallow.

Also, I know you don't love preorders, but please do more of them. Especially HDFK, LMC, and EDC.

I've been waiting (quietly, for the most part) for that khukuri to get off the ground.

Aside from that:

- A skinner would be choice
- Though I have an HDFK, like others have stated, it would be fun to make it accessible to some newer folks again.
- Boar spear - I don't need one but I have to have one
- Axe, because why the hell not?!
- K20 - I don't think I could resist a second run. When you say it's some of your finest work, that's pretty damn compelling.
- A proper tanto to accompany the K20
- Daggers are always cool and a general run would make these more accessible. Maybe.
- Pig sword? Why yes, please.

I'm all for a revisit of the LC to include your improved handle ergos and perhaps a taller blade with a slightly more obtuse geometry.

A thinner stock HDFK would be amazing too. Also a swedged EDC1 with EDC2 handles ran hard/thin or in Cruwear would be a hit.

For the biguns, I think the CPKhuk is at the top though and I definitely wouldn't mind a bolo or parang type design!!!!

Id say ,,,,

Preorders

HDFK revisit
HDFK longer blade version
Swedge option for above

EDC 2 or 3

Medium chopper revisit with optional swedge

CPK version of the Randall 14
CPK version of pilots knife

Revisit the FK 1

revisit the DEK1 maybe with the DEK2 steel thickness ? Kinda a hybrid since I believe the DEK2 is retired ??

Pre-orders respectfully requested for:
- Chopper
- EDC
- HDFK / SSHDFK
- SDFK / SSSDFK
- K18
As much as I want a K18/K20/CPK "comfort" sword, I would wind up on the receiving end if I ever brought it home.
Thank you for your time and consideration!

Edit: I'm feeling suicidal and added K18 to the end of my wish list.

Last edited:
The EDC, HDFK, and Medium Light Chopper models will more than likely be your most requested, and best selling Models;)

1. Personally I would like to see the 10 - 12 inch Integral Dagger

2. HDFK with a "No Full Choil option" and .2 Thickness vs .220

3. LC-MC with .2 Thickness vs .187 Proposed

4. Carothers-Dan Keffeler Colabaration on a 9 inch fighter

EDC

Boar spear

OSS lapel knife

Daggers 4”, 5” and 6” and maybe a “Royal 8” heavy duty dagger”

Bushcraft knife in the puukko style with 3.5 inch blade and zero degree scandi grind with heat treat formulated to give most durability from a zero degree grind

Edward Scissorhands hands.

Back