When do you get "Busse Joy"?

Have you ever been using your Busse and suddenly felt a feeling of joy, exaltation, or fervor? Maybe you were using it, just handling it, or perhaps taking it out of the box.

I do, quite often actually :D . Once, when I first got my SH-E, I was chopping some wood that was on the ground, and accidentally hit a rock. I got a sick feeling in my stomach, and I felt quite faint. When I finally examined the blade, I could barely tell where the edge hit the rock, it was just a small roll. Busse joy :D :cool: !

What about you?

This afternoon, I was happy to discover a clump of trees that still needed removing (left over from my recent clearing project), and a couple of others scattered around who I decided had worn out their welcome.

Busse joy?
Chopping like mad for half an hour, going inside cleaning the blade, and checking the edge...which feels no different than it did before cutting down a dozen small trees.

Making a cut on one side of a little 3" tree with the intention of making another identical cut on the other side to finish it...but the 9's blade cruises right through on try #1.

The more I beat it, the more I like it:D

Guess being happy about finding more work to do says something, too, but I'm not sure what:confused:

Originally posted by OwenM
Busse joy?
Chopping like mad for half an hour, going inside cleaning the blade, and checking the edge...which feels no different than it did before cutting down a dozen small trees.

I concur :D . It's a cool feeling :cool:

It used to be when I received a new Busse, however, now it is whenever I am using one.:D Even if it is a small task or something that I shouldn't receive any joy from. ie cutting up recycling boxes or old carpet to be thrown out.

It's plain and simple, they are just a joy to use :D:D

Back