When we gonna get to see the Subcom Fixed Blade

Now that the folder is out to rave reviews are we going to get to see the fixed blade now. Oh and does anybody know if SMKW are going to be carrying them, they tend to carry alot of boker blades so I guess I need to call and bug them about ordering as many as they can.

Cyblade said:
Now that the folder is out to rave reviews are we going to get to see the fixed blade now. Oh and does anybody know if SMKW are going to be carrying them, they tend to carry alot of boker blades so I guess I need to call and bug them about ordering as many as they can.

Aloha Cyblade!

Well, I am carrying right now a prototype of the SUBCOM FB (SFB). Pics when I get permission from Boker as well as bugging pjrocco to post them!:rolleyes: I thank you for your interest and yes...I would assume that SMKW will be carrying the FB version once it is released...

IIRC, Boker is still finalizing some details with it, but I hope it will be at least ready before the SHOT in Feb!

Again, mahalo and will keep you posted.

God bless and take care:thumbup:

Still waiting Chad:cool:

I want the FB. The SF is so good, I can't wait to check out this FB.

Any ideas of what the steel will be? Or is that still undecided?

smcfalls13 said:
Still waiting Chad:cool:

I want the FB. The SF is so good, I can't wait to check out this FB.

Any ideas of what the steel will be? Or is that still undecided?

Aloha Scott!

You are TOO kind!:) Uh...steel I got on the proto is 440C I believe. However...changes to a coated 1095 would be good too...hmmmmm, I guess you could say it is still "undecided"!:rolleyes:

God bless you KnifeBro:thumbup:

Back