When/where for new Kerberos and Frelon?

chainring

Gold Member
29448782-B6F2-47AD-8B82-ACDF04096593.jpeg These look awesome! When will they hit stateside and who will have them first!?

I´m glad to tell you that Boker USA has the Frelon and the Kerberos already in stock, though they are not listed in the webshop yet.

Please contact Boker USA directly for further inquiries or a possible order, and I´m sure they will be happy to help.

You know I´m based in Germany, so I´m not neccesarily up to date about every promotion Boker USA might do, or about every delivery time, but also with the Leviathan, it might be worth a call at Boker USA.

Raphael Durand is an awesome knifemaker and designer. I guess you will find him at Blade in Atlanta again this year, but if you want to see something of his work, you should hurry up, because last year he was sold out extremely quickly.

And yes, those two (Frelon and Kerberos) are really sweet, and very popular.

The Boxer (made in Solingen) is another on of his Designs, as well as the Böker Plus Slack.

These Durand collabs look very nice. I have a boxer on the way and am seriously considering that Kerberous.

Back