Where did Lycosa go?

RayseM

Platinum Member
Rolf - are you OK? Haven't seen any of your posts for sometime. I hope all is well.
You are the king of the one line post and now all I see are very long posts by talky members. :rolleyes:

I miss your brevity :cool: and your steady presence.

Just wondering...

Ray

I talked to him about a month or two ago to see if he was alright. He is, just busy. Full time dad right now. He said he'll be back on in awhile.

He also said hi to everyone and that right now his edc has been the Boker Kihon in d2. He's in good spirit's as usual though :)

IIRC, @Lycosa is the guy with the spider avatar. I think he ventured into the "Nope Nope Nope Nope" thread, and someone stepped on him.

I talked to him about a month or two ago to see if he was alright. He is, just busy. Full time dad right now. He said he'll be back on in awhile.

I took a break from BFC for a couple years when my boys were really young. Full Time Dad is certainly a busy position to hold.

I'm sure, the wife is full time parent (except when i can help out when i get home from work) ,and i definatly get the better end of that deal.

Good good. Doesn't sound as if we have anything to be concerned about. :thumbsup:
Rather have him be a good Dad than keeping us company here on BF. :cool:

Ray

G3 and I checked on him a few months ago, just after he went dark. He said then that he was having to spend time being "dad" and it would be a while before he got back. Glad to see others interested in the well-being of those we don't hear from regularly.

Merry Christmas to all... you too, Rolf!

Its been awhile since I've stepped in here, sometimes one has to step away and shift gears as life goes on.

I’m sure Rolf is ok, his posts pop up on my Krein FB page periodically. His family has probably been keeping him busy lately. What is the “nope nope nope nope” thread?
Thanks, Neal

Back