where is everyone??????????????????????

I'm here, I've just been out documenting the flood and editing some photos. Plus making notes for a blog post that may annoy Andy a little by having an ugly knife in one of the illustration photos...

Sorry .....too busy geeking out on my newly acquired bushcrafter. We have these sweetgum balls at the end of our driveway sometimes. When it rains they get washed down the street from a neighbors house. A good buddy of mine also has sweetgum trees and fills about 10 lawn bags with them every spring! He complains about them so much. I should give this to him just because they’re such a pain in his ass. :D

3705C011-57BB-4547-BE7D-395460EC5816.jpeg
1A47DA42-B147-41FC-A550-BD7AB45DAF02.jpeg

I check in pretty regularly as well! Just haven't had much to share or talk about recently. Lots of fun spring and summer adventures planned that I'll try to remember to share on here!

I've been pretty active on all of my Instagram accounts if you're looking for something to do. :p

Odaon Odaon @huntfishforagefood @foragecolorado

Trying to post on the latter two almost daily.

Really looking forward to spring...

Sorry .....too busy geeking out on my newly acquired bushcrafter. We have these sweetgum balls at the end of our driveway sometimes. When it rains they get washed down the street from a neighbors house. A good buddy of mine also has sweetgum trees and fills about 10 lawn bags with them every spring! He complains about them so much. I should give this to him just because they’re such a pain in his ass. :D

View attachment 1077529
View attachment 1077528
I could stare at the fit and finish on that knife all day :thumbsup: Pure beauty

View attachment 1077529
View attachment 1077528
Sweet blade!

Hey Bob and all fellow sharks!! I’m out here too. Still alive and kickin. I surf the forums pretty much daily. However all that bloodwood keeps me busy!! :D Just kidding. Hope everyone has a great day. Friday is getting closer. Seems a lot of ya come alive then!!! :thumbsup:

View attachment 1077529
View attachment 1077528

That sure is a beauty. My yard gets absolutely swamped year round by either Sweetgum pods or acorns. My lawnmower is basically a registered weapon at this point.

Im here
Ive been using my "spare time" learning to make sheaths and knives.

I hope to be doing the same with leather soon! :cool::thumbsup:

What's up everyone! Like all the others in the south, been trying to stay high and dry with little success. My outside time has probably been 10% of what it normally is this time of the year. Hellbender Leather has been taking up my free time, collar sales seem to be doing pretty good and like Orion just spending more time on IG than other social media. Also, been planning going to Alaska with Kevin and Liam for the 2019 adventure, which has kept me preoccupied. Thanks for calling us out Bob, always good to touch base and not just be a lurker. I also need a new way of loading photos onto BF. Any photos I take with my phone I can't direct upload. I always need to email them to my work first and reduce the file size before posting, which also doesn't work.

Back