Where is the micarta?

Dan
I've tried to email you several times. I've heard you're a standup guy. I've also not heard a thing from you about the micarta order, and I'm not rich enough for $40 to not matter. If it's going to be a while that's fine, but you're gonna need to work on your business skills and start keeping people in the loop. I've moved from patient to nervous and am headed toward annoyed, and I'd just as soon not be that way. Please give an update.

I missed a call from my supplier - hopefully it is in today. Will call back and update asap.

Dan

Can I have my money back? 3-4 weeks has turned into 4 months now. I'm pretty sure miscommunication is not the name of the game at this point, or the fact that you are undoubtedly a busy guy. You took my money and that of a lot of other people, and it looks like I'm not the only one unhappy about the delay. So... please send 1 sheet of 3/8" black micarta or $40 soon.

Yep 4 months is a long time for no replies or updates. I wouldnt mind waiting as long as I got updates. I get no email replies or forum replies this makes it seem fishy at best.

guys - there is a thread in the Exchange area that I have been updating, and I have returned emails that I have received. I have also refunded all those that emailed with their name , email and amount needing to be refunded. Check that out first, ok?

Dan

Sorry didnt know there was a another thread? I have just sent a couple of emails with no reply. I emailed you my paypal info, thanks.

Back