Where to buy Flitz Metal Polish?

TAH

Gold Member
Which of the big national stores carry Flitz? It's been a long time since I needed to buy it. I'm in Indiana if that helps.

Thanks!

Got mine from Armazone as well.
Local stores had brasso which works the same for me but smells like it contains a bit more ammonia.
You can apply them with steel wool and recently I started to use an old electrical toothbrush.

Thanks. I need it for immediate use, so I really didn't want to order it online. I guess I'll call around.

Try a local gun shop. Of all places, that's where I found it locally.

If you can't find flitz try maas polish

Walmart carried it at one time but haven't seen it there in a while. About all the local gun shops around here have it.

See also Mother's Mag Wheel Polish, which is available anywhere from Wal-mart to Autozone. Very similar stuff to Flitz, at least to my eyeballs. And way less spendy.

See also Mother's Mag Wheel Polish, which is available anywhere from Wal-mart to Autozone. Very similar stuff to Flitz, at least to my eyeballs. And way less spendy.
That is what I use to polish pistols with. Very good stuff!

Last edited:
I went ahead and special ordered it from our local Ace Hardware. The sales person said he gets requests for it all the time.

I prefer Wenol.. Red tube first followed by the Blue tube (finer).. Bolsters, billet wheels etc come out like a mirror.. Wet your applicator first and this cuts down on the black residue.. Just sayin!! John:thumbup:

Back