Where to find when your paid subscription runs out

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I use to be able to stumble across that in the old software, but I can't locate it within this one.

Trying to see how much longer before it drops back to basic membership

Thanks in advance,
G2

I don't know where to find it either. I search my email account for "bladeforums gold" and it pops right up, but there's got to be a simpler way.

Hold your cursor over "Paid Subscriptions" near the top center of any page. In the drop down box, click on "Purchase Details".

Hold your cursor over "Paid Subscriptions" near the top center of any page. In the drop down box, click on "Purchase Details".
Son of a gun. Thanks, Rick!
Make sure you click on the down arrow and not to the left of it.

Thanks that helped!
G2

In the upper corner of that link Kiah Kiah provided is a date of purchase, type, and expiration, correct?

Mine was due to expire 12/31/18. Glad I caught it from THIS thread. So I reupped $75 Craftsman/Service Provider for the year.....

Expiry showed good for 12/31/19 for only one day. Then.... Ummmm I got a gift? My expiration NOW says 'Permanent'.

Who do I thank? I've sent Spark a message.

That seems to be an error. I'll check on it.

That seems to be an error. I'll check on it.
Would you please check on mine too Spark Spark

I was scheduled to renew on 11/5/18 but I didn't do it because I'm "Permanent". I've posted about it twice in one of these threads but no resolve. I'm happy to pay up but I'd like to wait until the issue is resolved first.

Back