Which Benchmade are you carrying today?

Benchmade Emerson 9700s auto...and its in flawless condition. I dont know how to load pictures. And the crowd goes silent. Cheers boys​

The one I just picked up today. Since it was purchased with the rebate from Smith and Wesson, it rides with my M&P.

SdnUGA9.jpg

My 560 Freek just arrived in the mail yesterday, carrying it today. Love it so far. Now if I could just get my hands on some G-10 or Micarta scales for it...

477 Emmisary for about the past month or so. Sent it in for a spa treatment and have been carrying it again since its return.

On my 1.5 hr commute into work this morning, I’m carrying these and seeing sites like this.

Vector & Phaeton
ce817180a69f0e850c5fe09846e22c5d.jpg

Sebago Lake, Maine
1ca5097d3c293ba30a608702b7043194.jpg

Currently carrying a 940 with s30v blade, slapped cf handles from my 940-1 on it (not a fan of S90V, got too many high performance blades and they're literally eating my diamond stones--m390 or 20cv are way better balanced steels in terms of maintenance and real world performance imo) with green back spacers from a 940-2 and the desert bronze thumbstuds from a ranger green bugout. Sounds pretty slapped together but it really works with the cf green highlights on a satin blade with small bronze highlight. Would like to upgrade to 20cv plus cf as I'm no fan of bm's g10 and s30v is adequate but no lead runner anymore.
EXC9Yn5.jpg

I’ve been alternately carrying my Bugout and Mini Crooked River every day. But more importantly I want to brag on my friend a minute. I bought her a custom Mini Grip as a birthday gift and ever since I gave it to her about two and a half weeks ago she has literally carried it every day. She went from not carrying a knife at all to me catching her the next day at the kitchen table taking every kind of pic you could think of of it. She’s sent me a couple pics of her carrying it while saying how she used it that day or how much she loves it. I’ve found out from other mutual friends that she showed it off to them and was bragging how awesome it is. It’s a cool thing :)

Back