Which Benchmade are you carrying today?

@hd-bagger

Your wife? That's pretty awesome.

I have three of 'em.. (p238's, not wives..one's about enough to do me in)

This is a "We The People"..I need to take some fresh pics.

UeYaWGJ.jpg

And then there is the Nimravus that started it all. I have been carrying this around in my work bag just to be able to look/touch when I like during downtime. This is a gift from a friend that stayed active in the Corps much longer than I did, he got this while serving in Afghanistan about 8 years ago and gifted it to me this year. Anyway - it's about time for this to find a place of honor in the house - I am NOT carrying a fixed tactical blade in the civilian world, though it can reside in my "get home" bag. Might just look at a plain edge Protagonist or a Saddle Mountain hunter/skinner.

20181116_085448.jpg

Hey BenchMEDAL, what's that 20CV blade wearing these days?

A fine BF Member removed a M390 blade from his 940DLC-1802 and sold me all the unused parts. Since 20CV performs the same as M390, I couldn’t resist. I debate on the silver clip, and swap the Bugout clip on and off occasionally.

I kind’a prefer how a black-coated blade looks in the black/blue G10 940-1501 scales.

Any Thoughts Babyboomer?

1E82DEB3-323D-46BD-9D08-8D877F133060.jpeg
58038D5B-D8DA-4045-BE8E-E318C58F8888.jpeg

Last edited:
Man, those contoured CF scales look good. Do they feel as good in the hand as the standard scales? I go back and forth on the silver and black clips myself, but I think the black clip looks better on the 1802 scales -- not sure why, but maybe it doesn't distract from the red infusion in the CF?

All in all a great idea and a beautiful result!

Man, those contoured CF scales look good. Do they feel as good in the hand as the standard scales? I go back and forth on the silver and black clips myself, but I think the black clip looks better on the 1802 scales -- not sure why, but maybe it doesn't distract from the red infusion in the CF?

All in all a great idea and a beautiful result!

The contoured scales do feel just a little bit nicer in hand when compared to my 940-1.

Thanks

Back