Which Benchmade are you carrying today?

None - threw mine into the trash today, where anti-American commies and their relics belong.

Ha! First post in what, 11 years, and it’s about throwing knives away? You’re a special one!

Oh and this combo like most days.

TVhbXmk.jpg

D9Cb9AS

After all the publicity recently. I decided my BMs needed to go into the storage box. The karambit in the boot and the kabar on the waist. Forgot how much I liked the kabar

Is that all you got? Pathetic. Just like your viewpoints on the 2A and what you deem important. You are irrelevant
Seriously can we PLEASE have an eyeroll for these weak replies? Btw I may be liberal but I still support the 2A. I also support BM in what they did. No harm done. Cry over something that’s worth it. FFS

Also trackstar55 trackstar55 if you happen to find a source for some spyderco peelply CF, would you mind sharing that source? I want some to repshape to fit a mini barrage but I don’t want to waste money on a whole spyderco to get it.

Last edited:
Guys, please stop bickering in this picture thread, or at least post a picture of the Benchmade you carried today as the title implies. There are plenty of other threads running right now that you can hash your opinions out in. Let’s try to get along in here.

Here’s a backside shot of the one I carried today:

6C49E0B2-FB3E-4B80-A7A3-F68F9AF056EB.jpeg

Back