Which Benchmade are you carrying today?

aDzK2kk.jpg

68E76EFC-CCFD-4012-B33B-FF8CC6FA2BF7.jpeg

This one today and tomorrow only because I just polished out the Bugout clip for the little BM707.

You may notice I leave the under side and clip screw area black for contrast since I have black and satin parts on this knife.

(Sorry for the poor lighting. A rush picture)

Last edited:
20190607_094225_zpsnaca31ci.jpg

Quick pic at work of my 2 week old 535. Ive been on a BM kick lately. The last 3 months I've gotten a custom mini grip for the wife, sourced a 707bk sequel, reinstated my orange mini ritter into my rotation, this bugout, and a 940 or maybe 940-2 is only a click away when I get paid next week. That doesnt seem like much but it is for me. I'm a poor boy lol. Rarely more than a few $100+ purchases a year. Ive also gotten 5 other sub $100 non benchmade in the last 2 months. I even started browsing the forum again after a several year break. Seems ive caught a new strain of knife bug...sorry wallet, not sorry.

I don't have any pics to share, but today I am carrying my first, and for the moment only, Benchmade. A 707 (?) Sequel that I picked up in a trade. So far, I'm digging it!

Back