Which Benchmade are you carrying today?

Thank you JB. I didn't know about that model and had to look it up. How do you like it?
I like them. strong lockup. safety which i insist on for side opening autos i carry.

discontinued now. have a handful ive collected over the years...this one i recently got from member here. so I put it to using.

wish I had bought a couple plain edge tantos before they were discontinued.

url]

I found only one retailer up here that has a 583 and I may just grab one while I still can...
ya should. I always liked the full sized barrages myself. I kinda like the barrage for the assisted, but for a different reason...not cause of the assisted part. I like the ability to lock it open and closed. plus I always like tanto shape blades. thats icing on the cake for me on this one.

ya should. I always liked the full sized barrages myself. I kinda like the barrage for the assisted, but for a different reason...not cause of the assisted part. I like the ability to lock it open and closed. plus I always like tanto shape blades. thats icing on the cake for me on this one.
I wholeheartedly agree and may even de-assist it for a trial period. Seems as though many Barrage fans tried that with great results.

edit: just ordered the 583 - thank you for posting that pic 😆

Last edited:
Back